Is Taylor Swift the most overrated artist of this century?

Lady Gaga is a wierdo but she actually has some serious talent and deserves her success
LG is the crappiest wimpiest so-called "singer" in pop / rock history. She makes me spew over her stupid body.

Nah. She's written, sang, and performed instruments on top 10 and even #1 chart topping songs. Choose to like, dislike, or be indifferent to her and her music if you want, but she's legit talented and deserves recognition for not simply singing in auto tune over some studio beats like many of today's artists.
I'd bet cash she has some digital enhancements placed on her voice here and there

She does have some musical talents, but as a singer her voice is not very impressive at all

I'm detecting some Swifties on this thread

To find out there are Swifties amongst Sherfront would hardly be a surprise

I'm detecting some Swifties on this thread

To find out there are Swifties amongst Sherfront would hardly be a surprise
I'm neither a "swiftie" nor a Sherfronter, but I repeat , you cannot compare pure shit with pure cream, where the former can be associated to crappy wimpy "singers" like Lady Gaga and Beyonce' !!! :):)

Even Donna Summer, which I dislike in particular, is waaaaay better than the Lady Gagas out there , but less better than TS.

What makes the HUMUNGOUS diff between TS and many other wimpy acts out there in popland are the arrangements and the commitment in the lyrics (e.g. poetic lyrics).

LG is the crappiest wimpiest so-called "singer" in pop / rock history. She makes me spew over her stupid body.
You're calling female pop stars whimps..

never knew they were supposed to be tough

You're calling female pop stars whimps..

never knew they were supposed to be tough
If you check out my posts on these forums you will notice I'm a lady's man when it comes to rock & pop, but I have experience to sniff out the crap in pop, female or male !!!! :)

Last edited:
She doesn’t have an amazing singing voice. It’s good though. And she’s a good song writer. Her songs are simple, but have good melodies and are easy to listen to. Considering the fact that 90% of musical stars sing songs other people wrote, I’d say that makes her pretty special. She’s also beautiful, and she’s tall AF. I truly believe her height plays a big role in her live shows being so popular as well. She literally has a huge stage presence.

Someone like Ariana Grande who’s five feet tall, probably couldn’t ever get the audience as excited as she can.

Although I'm not a fan of either of them beyonce can actually sing

You can pick any random singer off The Voice or American Idol and they'll have a far better voice than Taylor swift

Shakira is in a similar category; cant really sing and has just gotten by on looks
I've seen/heard live performances from B that were mediocre at best imo. I don't see how either are as popular as they are honestly.
As far as The Voice etc. I agree. Some of the performances on there are better than both Swift and Bey. Not a knock on either, just some people don't get the exposure and breaks and their talent remains hidden.

I prefer artists with bigger boobs and have shown them like Rita Ora. Don't know any of her songs though.

Big fan of Rita's boobs, couldn't name a song.

ts is a huge kanye and beyonce fan.

confirmed.

She's fine, not someone I listen to out of choice but there's worse music my kid listens to than her.

Her voice is not even mediocre, its borderline bad.

Seems like she's proof if you have a certain look, talent is not a prerequisite for fame and fortune as a ..er.."singer"
Agreed. Slut them up and they be stars. Sad.

Back