Is Tank Abbott the best pure striker in UFC history?

Welcome to Sherdog, we run on shit
I will add to that with was Tank Abbott actually a closet homosexual fighting doped up with inner rage?
Let´s make a thread about his shitty book again! Has anyone seen him with a woman?
I don´t judge and hope he finds love either way.

He actually had a good background for being an effective MMA fighter (wrestling/boxing) but he had zero discipline and never cared to improve his skills. Ironically he was in his best shape during his pro wrestling stint.

I never realized what a scumbag he was until I saw his interview on jre

Thread title says it all. I think Tank runs through any modern Heavyweight with relative ease.
NO way in Hell Abbott beats any top 10 HW. I have been watching since 1994, and have seen first hand, that Tank runs out of gas in about 3 minutes! Guys kick legs WAY more than they did in the early days, too. I loved watching Tank in the early days of the UFC, he was one of the first "stars" back then. However, Tank wasn't even that great back then, when guys were way more one dimensional. Nowadays, guys have way more skills and way more stamina. Tank lost to Kimbo Slice!

He actually had a good background for being an effective MMA fighter (wrestling/boxing) but he had zero discipline and never cared to improve his skills. Ironically he was in his best shape during his pro wrestling stint.

Lmao, you can tell they made that theme in like 5 minutes.

Tank tapped to strikes against a 19 year old and gave up after getting leg kicked twice by Maurice Smith. But besides that I suppose you could call him the best pure striker in UFC history.

That's about as long as Tank's career was in pro wrestling.
Yeah I think pulling a knife on Big Al and audibly yelling into the Camera "I could fucking Kill you right now" was enough for a sinking WCW to know he had to go.

2007 account... give him a one time pass

Back