Is stalking as bad morally as it used to be?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets discuss.

I'm not talking about turning up frequently at an ex's work place.

Or even hiding in someones bushes.

Or purposely harming or causing distress in anyway.

I was talking about this recently with a friend.

A decade ago if there was a girl you really fancied, your only way to see them half naked is if you were to actually be dating them.

Nowadays if you see a hot girl you like, you only need to know her name!!

You can then anonymously view their instagrams, facebook & even Onlyfans (which has become surprisingly more popular).

There's a real big difference between following someone down the street like a weirdo, and viewing underwear pics of a narcissistic cocktease who has an open Instagram account.

giphy.gif

If its online it's open season.

If you're in the bushes outside her window you're in the wrong.

I think everyone does that, not always in a sexual way either, sometimes just to be nosey.

I don't think this is as morally wrong because what is online is what people choose to share with the world to look at whereas hiding behind a bush and peeking through her blinders is an invasion of privacy.

I have always wanted to be a peeping Tom. The thrill of it and sexual release must be incredible.

The definition of stalking has changed for sure.

We live amongst a generation of millennial snow flakes. A person can put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not sure if e-stalking is morally bad, but it definitely isn't healthy either.

If you can't physically control yourself from constantly checking up on someone, specially if that someone isn't in your life, then there's something wrong with you.

Back in the day I had a coworker who was older than me. Must be in his mid 40s now.

He was old school as it gets. He told us, the youngsters, that when he was a teenager if he liked a girl he would just follow her to see where she goes, then force an interaction and ask her out.

Yeah, that would not fly nowadays.

BTW... online stalking is not stalking unless you use a fake account or something like that.

Depends on what you do with the contents that this broad put up on the internet and how many times you keep checking on her pages.

Weirdo gonna weirdo

Girl can put her thot stuff online, and is fun if there's the bro council discussing dem beach huge boobs of one or two pics

But guys being there checking all the pics in their lil room of that girl they will not even ask for a coffee/date? That's weirdo, idk about "stalker" but weirdo for sure lol

Lets discuss.

A decade ago if there was a girl you really fancied, your only way to see them half naked is if you were to actually be dating them.

You can then anonymously view their instagrams, facebook & even Onlyfans (which has become surprisingly more popular).

There's a real big difference between following someone down the street like a weirdo, and viewing underwear pics of a narcissistic cocktease who has an open Instagram account.
That's why they have a name for internet peeping called "Creeping".

Its not stalking.

I have always wanted to be a peeping Tom. The thrill of it and sexual release must be incredible.

I find it impossible to fap while holding a pair of binoculars.

Lets discuss.

Instagram photos will never carry the thrill of peaking through a window.
@senri
You know

Morality are shackles that should be cast off.

Be free.

Lets discuss.

Short and simple answer. It's not stalking if they willingly put their pictures up to view. I've wondered before when women get upset when a dude likes one of their pictures 100 photos in on their photo gallery. Like, why are they still there if nobody is supposed to look at them? Or what, is it only creepy if somebody likes them and you are aware? What's the difference?

Short and simple answer. It's not stalking if they willingly put their pictures up to view. I've wondered before when women get upset when a dude likes one of their pictures 100 photos in on their photo gallery. Like, why are they still there if nobody is supposed to look at them? Or what, is it only creepy if somebody likes them and you are aware? What's the difference?
A guy I did not like at work left his phone on the table one day when he went to the bathroom at the bar.

Traditionally with friends, we would write some facebook post about leaving his purple dildo at someone's house or something just to laugh at him when his facebook comments exploded.

Since I did not like this guy, I went on to his friends list and went to a few girls profiles I knew he liked and started hitting like on every bikini pic I could find.

From what I gather, he was perplexed as to why they unfriended and blocked him after

but fucking lol

I'm watching Major League and the washed up catcher stalked Rene Russo to her new BF's expensive apartment and then to her house and two times he managed to get inside her house before and after she moved out. Did she not lock her doors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back