Is stalking as bad morally as it used to be?

I'm watching Major League and the washed up catcher stalked Rene Russo to her new BF's expensive apartment and then to her house and two times he managed to get inside her house before and after she moved out. Did she not lock her doors?
She secretly wanted him to enter....

I think everyone does that, not always in a sexual way either, sometimes just to be nosey.
I don't think this is as morally wrong because what is online is what people choose to share with the world to look at whereas hiding behind a bush and peeking through her blinders is an invasion of privacy.

One person in particular showed up as a recommended friend on facebook I only slightly know. So yeah I had a nosey like u do. Pretty revealing photo's took me by surprise!! There was a link to her instagram. OMG her open ista pics were a lot more full on!

She's not even a wanna be instagramm model. Can only assume it's attention seeking when she's bored.

Back in the day I had a coworker who was older than me. Must be in his mid 40s now.

He was old school as it gets. He told us, the youngsters, that when he was a teenager if he liked a girl he would just follow her to see where she goes, then force an interaction and ask her out.

Yeah, that would not fly nowadays.

BTW... online stalking is not stalking unless you use a fake account or something like that.

I can see why some people today might not like that. But I bet men of his generation had more balls about approaching women than guys today who need plenty of liquid courage!

Depends on what you do with the contents that this broad put up on the internet and how many times you keep checking on her pages.

Yeah so many young girls seem to just like showing off online for what I can only imagine is approval of sorts? They sexualise themselves now put pics of themselves up openly.

Not to victim blame but I feel they are putting the temptation out there and not being called out on it. As you know how people get offended by blaming women in anyway whatsoever.

I think everyone does that, not always in a sexual way either, sometimes just to be nosey.

I don't think this is as morally wrong because what is online is what people choose to share with the world to look at whereas hiding behind a bush and peeking through her blinders is an invasion of privacy.
I think that’s a good point. Is hiding in the bushes the same (or similar) to viewing iCloud hacks? Those are things never meant to be seen publicly. I’d think the same moral rules would apply.

giphy.gif
Hey let me come with you

I think that’s a good point. Is hiding in the bushes the same (or similar) to viewing iCloud hacks? Those are things never meant to be seen publicly. I’d think the same moral rules would apply.

Hiding in the bushes is the equivalent to viewing iCloud hacks, correct.

I agree about hacks (non celebrity ones).

Hiding in the bushes is the equivalent to viewing iCloud hacks, correct.

I agree with this. I really was mostly referring to exhibitionist girls who show off openly for all to see.

I agree about hacks (non celebrity ones).

I agree with this. I really was mostly referring to exhibitionist girls who show off openly for all to see.
Is there a distinction between celebrity hacks vs non-celebrity hacks?

Some are celebrities, some are not.
Oh. Well that solves it, then. :)
I’d be lying if I said I’d never seen a celebrity hacked nude in my life. But philosophically/morally, I probably shouldn’t have. I’m just asking if you see a moral difference.

Oh. Well that solves it, then. :)
I’d be lying if I said I’d never seen a celebrity hacked nude in my life. But philosophically/morally, I probably shouldn’t have. I’m just asking if you see a moral difference.
I'm not convinced they are all "leaked/hacked" as such.

So many just so happen to be z listers who have not been in the tabloids for some time and no police are involved. Then you see their paid for tell all of their emotional turmoil over the scandal.
Then back on on late night talk shows.......

giphy.gif

Obviously some are legit hacks though which isn't cool.

A guy I did not like at work left his phone on the table one day when he went to the bathroom at the bar.

Traditionally with friends, we would write some facebook post about leaving his purple dildo at someone's house or something just to laugh at him when his facebook comments exploded.

Since I did not like this guy, I went on to his friends list and went to a few girls profiles I knew he liked and started hitting like on every bikini pic I could find.

From what I gather, he was perplexed as to why they unfriended and blocked him after

but fucking lol
That's not bad. Usually I just take a picture of my junk, text it to their mom and follow up with "Sorry, wrong person".

Lets discuss.

I'm not talking about turning up frequently at an ex's work place.

Or even hiding in someones bushes.

Or purposely harming or causing distress in anyway.

I was talking about this recently with a friend.

A decade ago if there was a girl you really fancied, your only way to see them half naked is if you were to actually be dating them.

Nowadays if you see a hot girl you like, you only need to know her name!!

You can then anonymously view their instagrams, facebook & even Onlyfans (which has become surprisingly more popular).

There's a real big difference between following someone down the street like a weirdo, and viewing underwear pics of a narcissistic cocktease who has an open Instagram account.

I think checking out someone else's social media before getting to know them is weird. I think doing it anonymously is creepy/wimpy.

If its online it's open season.

If you're in the bushes outside her window you're in the wrong.

What about if you're inside her wardrobe ? Asking for a friend.

One person in particular showed up as a recommended friend on facebook I only slightly know. So yeah I had a nosey like u do. Pretty revealing photo's took me by surprise!! There was a link to her instagram. OMG her open ista pics were a lot more full on!
This sounds terrible.
What's her IG handle so I can take a look and confirm for myself.

hidden in plain sight
everyday in broad daylight
in your home at night

kILiV2b.png

Tactical flashlight, compact binoculars, and soft soled shoes are a must.

I can see why some people today might not like that. But I bet men of his generation had more balls about approaching women than guys today who need plenty of liquid courage!
IDK. Following women on the street can be scary for them.

To be fair this guy was kind of creepy and would try to fuck anything with 2 legs. He was married at the time and would openly speak about cheating like it was nothing.

But there were no harassment complaints.. girls just told him to fuck off and business as usual.

That's not bad. Usually I just take a picture of my junk, text it to their mom and follow up with "Sorry, wrong person".
Its good because it leaves no trace and they never have any idea you did something lol

Back