Is stalking as bad morally as it used to be?

Eh if they put it out there. I have a friend who posts her modeling pics on her instagram and used to dance (clothed but on a table) at a place I bounced at. We have a mutual friend that has kids and one day I went upstairs to get diapers and she was in our friends room in her bra and panties changing. At first she covered up but then she said you've seen me like this before and kept going. There's hot chicks who flaunt it and there's hot chicks who don't post anything I think that's all there is to it, online anyway.

It's creepy and why I don't have real social media. I am very sensitive to stalking though. If I feel like someone is encroaching on me then I'm quick to have a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: moment.

I have always wanted to be a peeping Tom. The thrill of it and sexual release must be incredible.

what is the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom

a pickpocket snatches a watch

Someone must have just finished watching YOU seasons 1 and 2

Oh. Well that solves it, then. :)
I’d be lying if I said I’d never seen a celebrity hacked nude in my life. But philosophically/morally, I probably shouldn’t have. I’m just asking if you see a moral difference.
Looking at hacked photos is more like standing behind the yellow tape gawking at a crime scene. You weren't the guy in the bushes with the bloody gloves, the damage is already done.

Looking up people on social media and investigating isn't really stalking, especially in a day where you're very likely to be meeting someone for the first time in person on your first date. Anything past just looking up what is easily searchable is too much IMO.

It's creepy and why I don't have real social media. I am very sensitive to stalking though. If I feel like someone is encroaching on me then I'm quick to have a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: moment.
That's why its called creeping lol

Nothing creepy about it. its completely normal in the internet age to go browse public profiles

Now if you have private profiles and some dude has a shrine with pictures of you he got by making a fake account and getting on to your friends list that's something else entirely

But creeping public profiles is something just about everyone does. Girls do it just as much as guys

I have always wanted to be a peeping Tom. The thrill of it and sexual release must be incredible.
I've only done it once. It was as you described :eek:

I find it impossible to fap while holding a pair of binoculars.

The ideal situation would be like in That 70’s Show.

You have a dime piece milf next door that you can monitor with a telescope from your bedroom window.

I find it impossible to fap while holding a pair of binoculars.
you probably need the navy seal helmet optics
Screen_Shot_2019-06-06_at_8.25.21_AM_1600x.png

A decade ago if there was a girl you really fancied, your only way to see them half naked is if you were to actually be dating them.

Nowadays if you see a hot girl you like, you only need to know her name!!

You can then anonymously view their instagrams, facebook & even Onlyfans (which has become surprisingly more popular).
1. how can it be stalking if you pay 10.99 a month?

2. to see them naked a decade ago, you didn't need to date them, just let them have some of your drugs.

3. i'm old AF by sherdog standards, is this the reason i'm extremely puzzled that people will pay an only fans account to see some non famous girl next door type, or are there sherbros half my age just as confused with this practise?

1. how can it be stalking if you pay 10.99 a month?

2. to see them naked a decade ago, you didn't need to date them, just let them have some of your drugs.

3. i'm old AF by sherdog standards, is this the reason i'm extremely puzzled that people will pay an only fans account to see some non famous girl next door type, or are there sherbros half my age just as confused with this practise?
I don't pay for onlyfans. If teh girl is well known enough their nudes will be uploaded somewhere find able.

I don't pay for onlyfans. If teh girl is well known enough their nudes will be uploaded somewhere find able.
no, I never said you did, but i believe there are guys who do, all I want to know is, why?

Back