Is Siver a live dog or no chance in hell?

As much as I'd like him to be he's just not.

Let me put it like this: If Siver wins, I foresee him joining that very elite club of fighters who have been fired coming off a win.

I see a severe training injury happening then let go.

I see a severe training injury happening then let go.

The old crushed patellae training injury? The "Zuffa Mumps"? "A titanium rod was used in the procedure to replace the lead pipe doctors found in the leg."

No chance in hell. Siver's good and I like his style, but "top ten" for Siver is some kind of Christmas miracle ranking.

I don't think that Siver has shown us anything to indicate that he can out strike Conor, so unless he lands the best shot of his career, he's going to lose. That's how I see it. Conor KO round 1 or 2.

He's definitely the underdog, but his chances of winning are FAR better than the odds suggest.

I don't think that Siver has shown us anything to indicate that he can out strike Conor, so unless he lands the best shot of his career, he's going to lose. That's how I see it. Conor KO round 1 or 2.

JOmifd6.gif

You must have missed that sequence.

I'm a BeSiver.

I put 65 bucks (my lucky number) on Siver just in case.

Last time I bet 65 bucks was for Bob Sapp/Jan Nortje in 2008 (Sapp was a HUGE favorite, it was before his losing streak), on Jan by KO.

May the Buck 65 bless Siver and make me a rich man (enough to buy blow & whores for a whole "JJ-after-party" at least).

You have 65 dollars to waste like that? Not being mean, like I was thinking of throwing 5 dollars on Siver to win like 30 dollars, because it's just 5 dollars. But 65 dollars? Damn bro, that's risky. That's the cost of a PPV.

Just throw 10 bucks down for fun. I definitely wouldn't bet the farm though...

90% chance of getting McKO'd to a retirement....:icon_twis

I put 65 bucks (my lucky number) on Siver just in case.

Last time I bet 65 bucks was for Bob Sapp/Jan Nortje in 2008 (Sapp was a HUGE favorite, it was before his losing streak), on Jan by KO.

May the Buck 65 bless Siver and make me a rich man (enough to buy blow & whores for a whole "JJ-after-party" at least).

You and I need to hang out (especially if Siver wins and you have said party).

major underdog but MMA so long shot can get a lucky break. e.g. CM busts his hand or foot.

how should Shiver approach fight:
1) go for broke Hail Mary shots. high risk but UFC will get a highlight one way or the other. try heel hooks, haymakers etc...

2) super safe: Guida/gray evasive-run away, hug to a decision likely lose but survive. UFC will not like this = risk getting cut.

3) conservative but active ground battle.

4) dirty tactics. eye poke &/or low blow shot to lucky charms.

5) combination of above. e.g play safe in beginning then go for broke if losing rounds.

other?

Honestly if you don't put $5 on Siver at like 7-1 then you're just dumb lol.

Those odds are absurd, like Dion Staring vs Cormier odds and Siver is a legit top-15 guy.

I love underdogs but I wouldn't bet on him.
McGregor, Boston, Aldo in attendance. This fight was made for a reason

If Serra can beat GSP, then Silver can beat Mcgruber. Either-way, I can't wait for this fight.

Of course Siver has no chance at all, we all know underdogs never ever win.

He's got that spinning kick I guess

Of course he has a chance, Siver is a vet and this is MMA ffs.

Back