Is Siver a live dog or no chance in hell?

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly think skill wise Siver is a live dog. MMA fans buy into the hype and all the promotion and my honest opinion is if Siver was brash and had Germans going crazy people would be talking about how great this fight is but because Siver doesn't get promoted and Conor is what this fight has been all about people think it is a squash match. If these were just 2 guys unpromoted people would see it as a competitive fight I believe but because of promotion everyone acts like Siver is the guy CM Punk is gonna get matched up with.

Edit: I am fully aware the UFC is giving Conor what they feel is an easy fight to the title but skill wise I don't see it as a Squash match

no chance, we all know the fucking deal...stop pretending...

if you truly believe this bet on him and make some money my friend.

He's a dead dog in hell with a chance.

He's Got a chance but i don't think he's gonna win. I don't see him knocking connor out and hes much older so i see him either getting ko'd like conor called in the first round or getting bullied to decision.

You are damn right he has a chance. I very legit one. People are just trolling and projecting with this Conor crap. Most of the Conor bandwagon fans have probably never even seen Siver fight before.

Siver is a grinder and has nothing to lose. He is a far more dangerous opponent than he is getting credit for. Easy and simple reason why no one cares is because he will never be champ (I am a long time fan and know that) and he isn't marketable. Conor is.

I love betting on live dogs but I'm staying the hell away from his one. Does that tell you anything, TS?

Siver is fucked. He hasn't stopped anybody with strikes in like five years. There's a chance he lands something crazy but I wouldn't consider him a live dog.

Maybe if someone slips ocean water into Conor's IV, but other than that remote possibility, no.

Threads like these remind me why bookies have jobs. It's about percentages you rubes.

The Siver fight has "Showcase" written all over it.

They would have given McGregor Nam Phan if he was still under contract.

At 8-1 odds it's fair, but he's certainly the underdog here.

That being said, my thoughts are that he can pull out at least 1/5 fights.

At 8-1 odds it's fair, but he's certainly the underdog here.

That being said, my thoughts are that he can pull out at least 1/5 fights.

The odds are saying he wins 1/10, so if you think he wins 1/5, you should bet your wife and kids.

The probability of Siver winning?

10%

He's a dog alright, check out the odds man.

The size advantage is going to be so apparent it'll be quite comical. They are hyping this fight like it's a championship fight and Conor finally proves he's the best ever. In reality we are going to see a huge mismatch for like the dude said, a HL reel. It's not really going to look that impressive when you see both in the cage together.

Let me put it like this: If Siver wins, I foresee him joining that very elite club of fighters who have been fired coming off a win.

I put 65 bucks (my lucky number) on Siver just in case.

Last time I bet 65 bucks was for Bob Sapp/Jan Nortje in 2008 (Sapp was a HUGE favorite, it was before his losing streak), on Jan by KO.

May the Buck 65 bless Siver and make me a rich man (enough to buy blow & whores for a whole "JJ-after-party" at least).

Back