Is Sherdog past its prime?

Turkleton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Sherdog just isn't performing like it used to be, something feels different.

the explosiveness is gone and it can't pull the trigger anymore. haters might say it's because of usada but Sherdog is fighting since 1997 and had to deal with a lot of injuries, so the body is just broken at this point I think.

what do you guys think, is it time for Sherdog to retire?

There is a crack, a crack in everything ~ That’s how the light gets in.

- Leonard Cohen

No ways Sherdog is gonna have a secret Russian training camp and Robbie Lawler like resurgence

Yeah....

That new guy Reddit is more well rounded and popular nowadays...

You're just getting older and don't get as much out of it anymore. It happens.

Yeah of course it is

Likes and GIFs really changed the culture here

You used to gets dubs/banned for fighter bashing

yeah, the amount of stupid shitposters and annoying, unaware losers who are obsessed with hating certain fighters just keeps growing and growing.

i can't quit sherdog though.

Funny you say that, because I looked at the numbers and the forum is doing great. We have a significantly higher active userbase than we have had in years, and March 3rd this year was one of the biggest days in the history of Sherdog (in the top ten).

TS is passed his prime.

Not that he was any good in his prime.

It was exposed in the Brocktober era and it's chin was finally cracked during the "White Belt Uprising" and it's never been the same.

I think Sherdog just isn't performing like it used to be, something feels different.

the explosiveness is gone and it can't pull the trigger anymore. haters might say it's because of usada but Sherdog is fighting since 1997 and had to deal with a lot of injuries, so the body is just broken at this point I think.

what do you guys think, is it time for Sherdog to retire?
hell no, people dont get banned for nonsense like happened constantly before. plus, its gotten much gayer and theres way more hairline discussion which is how it is supposed to be.

It is way past its prime. The like button is to blame.

Stronger than ever and I was lurking before I joined though I guess pro fighters used to post here back in the day but we all knew that wasn’t going to last. In fact I had not been posting for years until recently, as MMA grew we knew there would be hiccups, more posters more problems.

Funny you say that, because I looked at the numbers and the forum is doing great. We have a significantly higher active userbase than we have had in years, and March 3rd this year was one of the biggest days in the history of Sherdog (in the top ten).
sounds like sherdog is on steroids, homie

usada is watching you

Back