Is Sherdog past its prime?

Funny you say that, because I looked at the numbers and the forum is doing great. We have a significantly higher active userbase than we have had in years, and March 3rd this year was one of the biggest days in the history of Sherdog (in the top ten).

dnB4qqk.jpg

If this thread is any indication, then yeah

why was march third big? did ronda go for a walk or something?

Definitely, the forums at least. Although that's the same with all forums, things like facebook and twitter pretty much kill most posting forums.

Funny you say that, because I looked at the numbers and the forum is doing great. We have a significantly higher active userbase than we have had in years, and March 3rd this year was one of the biggest days in the history of Sherdog (in the top ten).
I guess that pretty much ends the OP's argument

/thread

I think Sherdog just isn't performing like it used to be, something feels different.

the explosiveness is gone and it can't pull the trigger anymore. haters might say it's because of usada but Sherdog is fighting since 1997 and had to deal with a lot of injuries, so the body is just broken at this point I think.

what do you guys think, is it time for Sherdog to retire?

sherdog needs to go down to LHW

thats interesting

anything particular happen around march 3rd?

Posters are worse, troll culture has taken over. Still some solid dudes in here though. Also the shoopers are God tier.

Yeah a few things:

-A lot of guys are now friends. So, instead of us being merciless with each other, we sometimes let our friends dumb comments slide.

-Lots of troll comments and inside jokes. So, again, people are reluctant to flame cause the guy they are flaming might just be making a popular inside joke.

-Less real discussion. Hell, I started out as a troll on this site, but it’s a lot less fun for me to troll when everyone else is, and doing so poorly.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to make a forum great again is making it savage. Either someone is a funny troll or gets belittled constantly. And dumb posts/posters should get mocked until the poster no longer feels safe posting.

Sherdog is doing great as long as they have great posters like me . Im clearly the sherdog GOAT
Even the biggest shills such as @20falarVerdades and @GrayArea recognize me as the greatest psoter Sherdog has ever seen and even they cant spin this true narrative . Most sherdoggers who are aware of my great work agree with this FACT

@SKITZADACTYL , @BC do you agree with this very true statement ?

Yeah a few things:

-A lot of guys are now friends. So, instead of us being merciless with each other, we sometimes let our friends dumb comments slide.

-Lots of troll comments and inside jokes. So, again, people are reluctant to flame cause the guy they are flaming might just be making a popular inside joke.

-Less real discussion. Hell, I started out as a troll on this site, but it’s a lot less fun for me to troll when everyone else is, and doing so poorly.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to make a forum great again is making it savage. Either someone is a funny troll or gets belittled constantly. And dumb posts/posters should get mocked until the poster no longer feels safe posting.
{<redford}<seedat><seedat>

Let us bang, bro.
When the honorable sensei steven seagull told sherdog admin to put the deadly moves that he taught to Anderson and DC on display in the avatar of the admin, you know sherdog is in its purime.

<6><DCrying>

PS. Why can’t we have steven seagull emoji here?

Yeah, I miss the vcash days, for sure. You could tell a lot about someone's credibility by how much vcash they had. Those were the days I posted a lot more. That's why I have no likes now. But seriously, any comment, especially the controversial ones, can get a like. Credibility was distinguished and obvious back in the days when we had vcash to spend and show.

Sherdog is doing great as long as they have great posters like me . Im clearly the sherdog GOAT
Even the biggest shills such as @20falarVerdades and @GrayArea recognize me as the greatest psoter Sherdog has ever seen and even they cant spin this true narrative . Most sherdoggers who are aware of my great work agree with this FACT

@SKITZADACTYL , @BC do you agree with this very true statement ?

Gimmick infringement, you are no @Guernica

Back