Is Rousimar Palhares at risk of being cut?

He lost his aura, now more fighters won't fear him and the chances of him losing are even bigger.

That said, he can still beat a lot of people at 185.

Who the hell goes for a LL from d.

612322_1.jpg

This guy :p

he seems to get lost if he cant get the fight to his comfort zone. His striking needs serious work as does his wrestling. Beltcher and lombard are top 5 imo forget over rated MW's like stann/ bisping/ botesch. These two are the best contenders at MW

His fights tend to be exciting so I'd agree with those who said he's in trouble with 2 more losses. I bet he gets a favorable match up next time around

Not more than Sexyama , i hope he wins the next one i'd hate to see him getting cut

I dont think he'll get cut. But maybe a move to WW? Usually buys you a few more fights...

Everyone was in love with this guy saying he was the one to take the belt from Anderson....where are his nuthuggers now....I knew Belcher would give him a problem...They will match him up next with someone he can beat up and submit so no he isn't in danger of being cut

They will give him another chance even if he loses his next fight.

I don't think so, he would beat a lot of guys at mw, and is exciting to watch even if he loses.

Can he make WW...he's pretty big for a MW muscle mass wise

I don't know what he cuts from. But he could definitely make it, just maybe have to lose some of that muscle mass. Not saying, he should do it though, just that it may buy him a few more fights if it comes down to getting cut or not...

I could think of other MW fighters to cut before Rousimar

hes fine needs to work as hard as he has on his stand up

Nah, he'll get two more losses before they cut him I'd say. He's made a bit of a name for himself and he always has pretty exciting/memorable fights. I think he could still beat any of the lower tier, most of the mid tier, and has the potential to upset anybody if they get too comfortable.

Maybe give him Jason MacDonald for a potentially great grappling match. I'd be cool with letting him destroy Dollaway as well.

Super nice guy who might do better with another camp.

FUCK NO. The guy is an absolute riot in the cage, super exciting and the fans love him.

He's an exciting guy, I'd be surprised to see him go, besides I think he'll get a small step down in competition for his next fight

I dont think his next loss will get him cut......if he drops another 2 in a row then we got a problem.

Came here to say this.

The UFC will most likely give him a fight he can win or atleast has a great chance to win. If he does lose I see him going back to grappeling instead of MMA.

He fold's too easy in my opinion.

Palhares needs a training camp that will help him improve his fight iq basically. Find some more creative gameplans in his fights. Also, he needs to simply force his ground game if he's gonna fight someone like Lombard again. He was backing up that whole fight and eventually the inevitable happened.

Back