Is Proper 12 Actually **** Whiskey?

It's delicious. I pour is over my cereal instead of milk.

{<Mcgoat}

Cucks drink that shit, post pictures on Twitter while doing it and Conrad retweets them.

It's cats piss.

Its low grade whiskey from Bushmills casks with food colouring in it to make it look aged.

There would be sniggers if you ordered it in a bar in Ireland (most wouldn't even stock it)

I don't drink much, and all whiskey tastes bad to me, but for those of you who can tell the difference, is Proper 12 good whiskey worth however much it costs? Or was that old man right to risk a concussion by rejecting it?

It's no good. I've bartended whisky bars for years in my younger days, it is never used, not even for a house pour (what you will make a whisky / coke with)

I ordered a bottle to drink watching his fight with khabib, made a couple whisky sours, old fashioneds etc with it. It's ok then, but still very bad.

Jameson is miles better

It’s not expensive here in California. I actually thought it was similar to Jameson. It’s ok if you are into whiskey. This is coming from someone who dislikes The Irish Hobbit

It’s pretty crap as far as good whiskey goes.
But if your just looking for cheap whiskey for shooting or mixing, You could spend the same on a bottle of Jameson, which is better made, if your looking for a similar quality whiskey.
Jameson is good, smooth, and not too expensive. i really enjoy watching Conor fight, but will never buy his whisky because he's such a shit person outside the cage

side note: last month i splurged a bought a $50 bottle of Jefferson's Reserve bourbon that was finished in a rum cask. sounded awesome, but felt it was over-priced. not bad though

Will never understand how rating different alcohol is interesting to people

So, if there are many people who like a certain thing (in this case grain alcohol), you can't understand why some of those people would rate them or discuss their preference?
Maybe whiskey isn't your thing, but is it any different than people comparing types of coffee? or models of car? or type of bread?

Surely you can understand it, even if you can't relate to it

Australian opinion. I haven't tried it myself and for some reason it is quite expensive at Retail price but I notice it is always on sale and the shelf is full of them. A friend of mine is a liquor retailer and said it's average. He also said not a single client of his has liked it.

Regarding the old man, you could tell he was a seasoned pub veteran and could smell that leprechaun piss from a mile away. He was right to slap away conors glass like Khabib slapped him in the face.

So, if there are many people who like a certain thing (in this case grain alcohol), you can't understand why some of those people would rate them or discuss their preference?
Maybe whiskey isn't your thing, but is it any different than people comparing types of coffee? or models of car? or type of bread?

Surely you can understand it, even if you can't relate to it
People do the same thing with Coffee, I understand discussing it on some level, but a lot of people's primary hobby/interest is talking about the difference between two types of coffee that basically taste the same, of all the things on the planet to spend time studying, that is what they choose haha

I'm definitely being a hater lol, I think all the alcoholic, lifelong bar hoppers I know who act like they're intellectuals because they have had 1000 different beers they could write an essay on is a pet peeve of mine

Back