Is Proper 12 Actually **** Whiskey?

kuroro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't drink much, and all whiskey tastes bad to me, but for those of you who can tell the difference, is Proper 12 good whiskey worth however much it costs? Or was that old man right to risk a concussion by rejecting it?

Haven't tried it, I have heard average to bad reviews though and the price is quite high.

It’s about as stiff as that neck crank that Khabib had on McGregor

It’s pretty crap as far as good whiskey goes.
But if your just looking for cheap whiskey for shooting or mixing, You could spend the same on a bottle of Jameson, which is better made, if your looking for a similar quality whiskey.

I remember going to my local winery and they had proper 12 covered up and hidden away at a corner. They did not recommend it.

Old man had it coming.

Seriously it tastes average/good.

My mate who is a whiskey collector/fanatic says that it is average/good. Not bad, not great, just middle of the road.

He was actually pleasantly surprised, he thought it would be shit.

Beverage manager at a hotel in California here, people have actually requested it a couple of times. I’ve heard it’s trash, but also that it’s really good and smoother than Jameson.

You can even get it at CVS now.. I got a 5th for like $25 bucks.

It's better than I expected, I actually like it.

I personally like a good bourbon, blantans, Weller, Pappy, Angels Envy are my shit

I've heard it's like piss.

I've never seen it brought to a party or a bar, the only people I've seen buy it are the ones who tag Conor in it on twitter begging for retweets.

Back