is "Pissed off" Ben Henderson the future LW Goat?

Lol @ "Pissed Off Ben Henderson"

I'm a huge Bendo fan, I was yelling "Fuck Yeah!" at my tv when he won.

He fought the way he always does and he dropped 2-1 rounds to the #11 LW before the finish. Only difference was in this fight, he had a gassed guy with limited striking in front of him b4 the finish, which wasn't the case with Edgar, Tompson, and Melendez. Still a good performance, although I think Khabib would ragdoll him.

I like how because he got a finish his style was somehow different than it was in the past, only difference was that he got an opportunity to finish while fighting an opponent nowhere near as skilled as the majority of the opponents he was previously facing.

But I won't stop you idiots from acting like the way a fight ends dictates how the fighter fought in the match.

Aww, poor baby is projecting.

let's just forget that the uppercut he started to finish the fight with usually he would have backed off immediately afterwards as opposed to pouring it on, as well as putting not nearly as much power into.

He looked great last night, I would watch Bendo-Pettis 3 if this continues. However I feel like he got the finish because Khabilov is slightly less impressive than the guys he was decisioning as a champion. Fighting the best in the world every fight means it is going to be tough to finish guys. For some reason Shertards think he just became a terrible because he wasn't finishing top guys.

He fought the way he always does and he dropped 2-1 rounds to the #11 LW before the finish. Only difference was in this fight, he had a gassed guy with limited striking in front of him b4 the finish, which wasn't the case with Edgar, Tompson, and Melendez. Still a good performance, although I think Khabib would ragdoll him.

He dropped one round, at most. He seemed to be cruising to the easiest decision he's had since Nick Diaz. If Bendo was in top form for 25 minutes, Sherdog would still argue he lost 48-47.

Ben Henderson has always committed to his strikes and went for subs. Guys like Edgar, Gil, and Thomson are just harder to hit/submit and have more proven chins and cardio.

He fought the same as always.

Who do you rate over Ben Henderson other than Anthony Pettis?
Nurmagomedov
Thomson
Edgar
(possibly Alvarez)

Dont get me wrong, the guy is good. But him and Melendez are overrated and would get owned in by the above (including rematches)

Bendo was always elite, fighting guys like Thomson and Melendez that close proved it regardless of which way you feel the judges should have gone. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he fought Pettis again.

Nurmagomedov
Thomson
Edgar
(possibly Alvarez)

Dont get me wrong, the guy is good. But him and Melendez are overrated and would get owned in by the above (including rematches)

So, two guys he beat (one of them twice) are still better than him? lol Frankie doesn't even fight at LW anymore.

Was Bendo/Edgar I that controversial? I didn't even think it was close, and I'm a Frankie fan. Because of your post it becomes ironic, but I feel Melendez was the only decision that was questionable for Bendo (Thomson was close, very little happened for either). Edgar II was closer than the first but I still feel Bendo was never in any trouble.

I think Alvarez is an ANIMAL, so I won't even guess on that fight.

Lol @ "Pissed Off Ben Henderson"

I'm a huge Bendo fan, I was yelling "Fuck Yeah!" at my tv when he won.

Me too, and there's a sizable bruise on my left palm from the corresponding punching per every fuck yeah.

Lol not at all. If anything, he should have finished a nearly no-namer LW by the first name. Instead, he got taken down and tagged quite often for a guy many think is the curretn #2 LW. I don't think he lost the Melendez fight, but he go downright lucky that Thomson got hurt and that Frankie didn't edge him in his title fight.

So, two guys he beat (one of them twice) are still better than him? lol Frankie doesn't even fight at LW anymore.

Was Bendo/Edgar I that controversial? I didn't even think it was close, and I'm a Frankie fan. Because of your post it becomes ironic, but I feel Melendez was the only decision that was questionable for Bendo (Thomson was close, very little happened for either). Edgar II was closer than the first but I still feel Bendo was never in any trouble.

I think Alvarez is an ANIMAL, so I won't even guess on that fight.
Edgar beat Bendo the second time, you have to be blind to not realize that.
Thomson had a broken hand in round 1, and would have tooled Bendo had that not happened.

Hah, case in point.

Um. Yeah, I didn't notice much a difference honestly. He dropped a round. Rustam looked gassed in the fourth and had this been a 3 round fight, it would have been yet another decision. He sold the mean mugging, though.

Nurmagomedov
Thomson
Edgar
(possibly Alvarez)

Two guys who have done nothing but lose close decisions (other than Thomson's first win against Melendez, before losing the rest of the trilogy) are going to "own" Melendez and Henderson? ok.

Also a guy who's never been 5 rounds and only beaten RDA and Healy and a guy not in the UFC (Alvarez is a beast tho. He could take the belt maybe). Melendez is a bad matchup for Khabib. Henderson is a tough matchup but Khabib could pull it off. I'd like to see that fight the most. Khabib/Henderson makes sense.

Wasn't he pissed off for his rematch with Showtime

People really seem to forget just how amazing Pettis is because he doesn't fight as much as other fighters do. He submitted Bendo in the first fucking round with a picture-perfect armbar like it was nothing.

The scary thing about Pettis is that he just keeps getting better. Each and every fight there's a huge leap in skill we see from Pettis. Even if Bendo keeps going and keeps getting better, Pettis is getting better at a faster rate and is already ahead of Bendo as we've seen from their 2 fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back