is "Pissed off" Ben Henderson the future LW Goat?

Furious George

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm not going to hide that I've shat all over Ten-Point-Must Henderson in recent weeks, said that he sucks dick at point fighting and should go back to his killer WEC style where he committed to strikes, took risks and was an exciting yet prolific fighter.

Last night he did just that, and seemingly it may be because he's the angriest mofo on the planet right now, the guy was dropping bombs in his post fight, right after he got done throwing bombs in the octagon.

I was not in favor of a Pettis/Henderson 3, but if he keeps up this style, I think it's going to be a competitive fight, because as I said before, he's a D-Level point fighter, but an A-Level killer.

Bendo winning close decisions against top 5 fighters for some reason made people believe that he's a talentless pile of garbage. He's arguably #2 in the division.

When he goes for it hes a beast and a blast to watch, but I cant stand the way he fought edgar, melendez, and thomson

he said "fuck you" right when the fight ended too

Wasn't he pissed off for his rematch with Showtime

Not that I remember. He just wanted to get that Pettis stain off his soul.

I thoroughly enjoyed his post fight antics though.

LW is log jammed with Pettis hurt/TUF. The UFC should stop trying to tie together title defenses and TUF, it just keeps titles from being defended.

did you just steal my nickname for bendo?

When he goes for it hes a beast and a blast to watch, but I cant stand the way he fought edgar, melendez, and thomson

Seems like he changed up his style after the first Pettis fight.

Nice to have the old Ben back.

He didn't seemed to me to be that pissed off. So much as he was fired up.

Bendo winning close decisions against top 5 fighters for some reason made people believe that he's a talentless pile of garbage. He's arguably #2 in the division.

i agree with your reasoning

but

I

I watched pissed off Henderson drop 3 of 3 rounds to the #11 LW... At best he was able to keep round 3 close, which is standard non-pissed-off-Henderson stuff...

So no.

Don't be fooled - the russian he destroyed wasn't even top 12

I like the arguably because Frankie spanked that ass the second time around.

He wasn't getting finishes but he was winning fights against top level contenders and to be fair he hasn't fought anyone out the top 5 in a long while

got me fired up! want to see that fight after one more good win by benson.

I like how because he got a finish his style was somehow different than it was in the past, only difference was that he got an opportunity to finish while fighting an opponent nowhere near as skilled as the majority of the opponents he was previously facing.

But I won't stop you idiots from acting like the way a fight ends dictates how the fighter fought in the match.

You guys being mad at fighters who don't score their own fights aren't too smart.

I like how because he got a finish his style was somehow different than it was in the past, only difference was that he got an opportunity to finish while fighting an opponent nowhere near as skilled as the majority of the opponents he was previously facing.

But I won't stop you idiots from acting like the way a fight ends dictates how the fighter fought in the match.

You seem upset.

Was he talking to Cerrone or Pettis after the fight? You could see him mouth "I talk in the cage" or something. It seemed like he kept looking/mugging in Cerrone's direction. I wonder if one of them was jawing at him during or after the fight.

Back