is "Pissed off" Ben Henderson the future LW Goat?

Is "Pissed off Henderson" going to be added to the famous list?

Edgar beat Bendo the second time, you have to be blind to not realize that.
Thomson had a broken hand in round 1, and would have tooled Bendo had that not happened.

Hah, case in point.

Cool, Thomson broke his hand and would have tooled Bendo. Did he? No, he lost.

If "Pissed off Bendo" would have been in the cage that night he would have tooled Thomson. See what I'm doing?

I don't think Benson's striking has been improving along with the rest of the division.

Pissed Off Bendo, Chuck with that look in his eye, motivated BJ. I love these false stereotypes that Sherdog comes up with. Keep them coming.

He definitely looked like he was taking more risks than usual. It was those jumping in shots that won him the fight.

And lol at him dropping 3 rounds. Wtshit is that.

I'm not going to hide that I've shat all over Ten-Point-Must Henderson in recent weeks, said that he sucks dick at point fighting and should go back to his killer WEC style where he committed to strikes, took risks and was an exciting yet prolific fighter.

Last night he did just that, and seemingly it may be because he's the angriest mofo on the planet right now, the guy was dropping bombs in his post fight, right after he got done throwing bombs in the octagon.

I was not in favor of a Pettis/Henderson 3, but if he keeps up this style, I think it's going to be a competitive fight, because as I said before, he's a D-Level point fighter, but an A-Level killer.

Nothing about him says angry...at all. He was a killer? Nah. He had an impressive win, but killer is when you put people out unconscious after delivering the ass whooping of their life. Who has he done that to?

gets 3 ridiculous decisions and thinks he is owed something pettis has his number

Back