• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Paige still training at TAM?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If she is, she shouldn't be. She already has the talent and marketability, but she needs to go to a place where she can develop an identity on the feet. I'm sure she's tired of beating journeywoman and losing to contenders.
She should train with TJ or at a place like Kings where Werdum achieved greatness

She needs to move to Stockton. Train at teh gym, fight in teh streets.

She should train with TJ's camp now. Go after the Gold

She training in multiple places. Her family is from Oregon, so she left TAM full time and went up to train with Chael. I heard she also trained with Cyborg.

If she is, she shouldn't be. She already has the talent and marketability, but she needs to go to a place where she can develop an identity on the feet. I'm sure she's tired of beating journeywoman and losing to contenders.
She should train with TJ or at a place like Kings where Werdum achieved greatness

She should train with TJ's camp now. Go after the Gold

I thought bang doesn’t teach women?

She's spending her time writing stories about her life. All 23 years of it.

I think Urijah would have made sure we all knew if she wasn't there any more.

If she even thought about training with TJ and Bang, Uriah would disown her from TAM.
That's not really a bad thing, considering TAM is filled with mental midgets who stopped maturing in high school.

If she even thought about training with TJ and Bang, Uriah would disown her from TAM.
You have to have the courage to make hard decisions. If Paige wants to be more than a sex symbol, then this would be a good move

She training in multiple places. Her family is from Oregon, so she left TAM full time and went up to train with Chael. I heard she also trained with Cyborg.
I think that's an interesting move, I hope it works out

She's spending her time writing stories about her life. All 23 years of it.
Chapter 15
I want to help people with cancer
Chapter 16
I want to steal from people with cancer

She's not talented at all, I don't see improvement since she got to the UFC. Her striking sucks and her grappliing consist of that head lock throw if that doesn't work she becomes lost. Journey woman is all she can be.

She's not talented at all, I don't see improvement since she got to the UFC. Her striking sucks and her grappliing consist of that head lock throw if that doesn't work she becomes lost. Journey woman is all she can be.
She's talented by wmma standards, but I agree that she is not improving that's what this thread was about

she's training with Criss Angel.

Chapter 15
I want to help people with cancer
Chapter 16
I want to steal from people with cancer

And by "steal" you mean donate more money than you have donated to anything ever?

Back