Is Nick jealous of Nate?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He was always the most well known diaz brother untill that mcgregor fight. It is also alot easier to be proud of other peoples success when you have the upper hand. Nick has definately lost that upper hand

And due to his constant bitching and whining i do think that he is somewhat jealous of Nate's recent success.

Nick has basically wasted 5 years of his career and prime away. I dont think people realize that.

What do you guys think? Discuss.

Last edited:
Of course not, he's proud of his little brother.

definitely nate has more hits on Fightpass proving hes always been the superior fighter, meanwhile Nicks been painting his windows black, scared to interact with the outside world

He's probably a little jealous of Nate's last/next paychecks. I know I am.

Yes

I think he might kidnap him and take his face off and put it on his own face just so he can be Nate

I gave a simple answer to what I consider a silly question. Theyve trained together for years. Aa far as brothers go ya dont get much closer than the Diaz bros. I imagine Nick being proud of and happy for Nate.

I don't know Nick, but I'd personally be super proud of my very close brother if I had a close brother or if my not so close brother was good at anything...

I gave a simple answer to what I consider a silly question. Theyve trained together for years. Aa far as brothers go ya dont get much closer than the Diaz bros. I imagine Nick being proud of and happy for Nate.

no you're defintely wrong, they compete like raw athletes, they're not brothers in the mma world

He was always the most well known diaz brother untill that mcgregor fight. It is also alot easier to be proud of other peoples success when you have the upper hand. Nick has definately lost that upper hand

And due to his constant bitching and whining i do think that he is somewhat jealous of Nate's recent success.

Nick has basically wasted 5 years of his career and prime away. I dont think people realize that.

What do you guys think? Discuss.
to be honest with you man, i have 2 brothers, and been following nick and nate their whole career. with that said, nick loves nate and wants the best for him, but his competitive side is something like "I would destroy Conor too, even faster!" He wants the best for his brother and wants him to do well, but he's constantly thinking of himself, when he watched his bro fight from backstage he kept rambling about how he woulda finished Conor just as fast or some shit, it sorda disapointed me. but at the end of day he loves his brother and everyone has their issues, his loyalty and love to nate outweights any amount of jealousy he haves that he doesnt want to have, its just natural for nick to be competitive.

Nate has something more precious than a Strikeforce World Championship. He has the McGregor Title.

no you're defintely wrong, they compete like raw athletes, they're not brothers in the mma world

Im not gonna argue but Im curious what your relationship with your brother(s) is like? I have one full blood that I grew up with,so similar to Nick and Nate. We were always competitive with each other but there was never any animosity especially in the form of jealousy. Hardly even talk to him nowadays and were still best friends and always will be.

Nick and Nate don't see Nate's win over McGregor as some great accomplishment. Only some fans do.

Im not gonna argue but Im curious what your relationship with your brother(s) is like? I have one full blood that I grew up with,so similar to Nick and Nate. We were always competitive with each other but there was never any animosity especially in the form of jealousy. Hardly even talk to him nowadays and were still best friends and always will be.

i'll be honest me and my brother never disagree and watch fightpass religiously

nate and nick arent competitive with each other, they are more like warriors that got each others back against competition against one another. nick even said he hates sparring his brother and hitting him and shit. there not like the usual brothers in america, nick was a father figure for nick being that he had no father. but that said i do feel a little jealousy from nick but not the type thats hostile or planned, its just natural for him to want to win and be the best. when nate won, he was backstage cause he's banned and cant be in the corner, and instead of being happy he was bitching about how he wouldve finished conor just as fast. i understand that he mightve been disapointed he couldnt live that moment with nate but it did seem a little jelly. but at the end of the day hes a top notch big brother seriously, he helped his lil bro out so much, i dont think nate would've been doing shit with his life right now if it wasnt for nick, thats just the truth.

He should be, Nate is the better more respectable fighter of the two. He spent pretty much his entire career fighting and beating tough guys while Nick has been relatively unsuccessful in the UFC and hasn't gotten in the cage with nearly as many quality fighters as his little brother has

nate and nick arent competitive with each other, they are more like warriors that got each others back against competition against one another. nick even said he hates sparring his brother and hitting him and shit. there not like the usual brothers in america, nick was a father figure for nick being that he had no father. but that said i do feel a little jealousy from nick but not the type thats hostile or planned, its just natural for him to want to win and be the best. when nate won, he was backstage cause he's banned and cant be in the corner, and instead of being happy he was bitching about how he wouldve finished conor just as fast. i understand that he mightve been disapointed he couldnt live that moment with nate but it did seem a little jelly. but at the end of the day hes a top notch big brother seriously, he helped his lil bro out so much, i dont think nate would've been doing shit with his life right now if it wasnt for nick, thats just the truth.

you know nothing about brothers, you should change your username to jon snow, lmao

Yes

I think he might kidnap him and take his face off and put it on his own face just so he can be Nate
tumblr_lljnu6I5PN1qje621o1_500.gif

Back