Is Nick jealous of Nate?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by andy9432, Aug 13, 2016.

1. andy9432

andy9432 Purple Belt

He was always the most well known diaz brother untill that mcgregor fight. It is also alot easier to be proud of other peoples success when you have the upper hand. Nick has definately lost that upper hand

And due to his constant bitching and whining i do think that he is somewhat jealous of Nate's recent success.

Nick has basically wasted 5 years of his career and prime away. I dont think people realize that.

What do you guys think? Discuss.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  2. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

3. sirmorbach

sirmorbach These violent delights have violent ends

Of course not, he's proud of his little brother.

deviake, Dilaanf_, Sgt Smith and 5 others like this.
  4. Fraz

Fraz The Larry

definitely nate has more hits on Fightpass proving hes always been the superior fighter, meanwhile Nicks been painting his windows black, scared to interact with the outside world

5. Fraz

Fraz The Larry

stfu

6. Tito’s Juice Box

Tito’s Juice Box Let’s get smashed.

He's probably a little jealous of Nate's last/next paychecks. I know I am.

7. UL

UL no more yellows

Yes

I think he might kidnap him and take his face off and put it on his own face just so he can be Nate

8. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

I gave a simple answer to what I consider a silly question. Theyve trained together for years. Aa far as brothers go ya dont get much closer than the Diaz bros. I imagine Nick being proud of and happy for Nate.

Dilaanf_ and basementdweller like this.
  9. basementdweller

basementdweller Black Belt

I don't know Nick, but I'd personally be super proud of my very close brother if I had a close brother or if my not so close brother was good at anything...

Hardkore likes this.
  10. Fraz

Fraz The Larry

no you're defintely wrong, they compete like raw athletes, they're not brothers in the mma world

11. iknowthefuture

iknowthefuture Blue Belt

to be honest with you man, i have 2 brothers, and been following nick and nate their whole career. with that said, nick loves nate and wants the best for him, but his competitive side is something like "I would destroy Conor too, even faster!" He wants the best for his brother and wants him to do well, but he's constantly thinking of himself, when he watched his bro fight from backstage he kept rambling about how he woulda finished Conor just as fast or some shit, it sorda disapointed me. but at the end of day he loves his brother and everyone has their issues, his loyalty and love to nate outweights any amount of jealousy he haves that he doesnt want to have, its just natural for nick to be competitive.

Coconutwater likes this.
  12. OriginMMA

OriginMMA Black Belt

Nate has something more precious than a Strikeforce World Championship. He has the McGregor Title.

emema likes this.
  13. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

Im not gonna argue but Im curious what your relationship with your brother(s) is like? I have one full blood that I grew up with,so similar to Nick and Nate. We were always competitive with each other but there was never any animosity especially in the form of jealousy. Hardly even talk to him nowadays and were still best friends and always will be.

14. ALAN PARTRIDGE

ALAN PARTRIDGE NO LONGER REGISTERED

Yes, cos he owns more Black T-shirts

Sick Bubblegum likes this.
  15. Takamine86

Takamine86 Black Belt

Nick and Nate don't see Nate's win over McGregor as some great accomplishment. Only some fans do.

Cake4Breakfast likes this.
  16. Fraz

Fraz The Larry

i'll be honest me and my brother never disagree and watch fightpass religiously

RetiredSlave likes this.
  17. iknowthefuture

iknowthefuture Blue Belt

nate and nick arent competitive with each other, they are more like warriors that got each others back against competition against one another. nick even said he hates sparring his brother and hitting him and shit. there not like the usual brothers in america, nick was a father figure for nick being that he had no father. but that said i do feel a little jealousy from nick but not the type thats hostile or planned, its just natural for him to want to win and be the best. when nate won, he was backstage cause he's banned and cant be in the corner, and instead of being happy he was bitching about how he wouldve finished conor just as fast. i understand that he mightve been disapointed he couldnt live that moment with nate but it did seem a little jelly. but at the end of the day hes a top notch big brother seriously, he helped his lil bro out so much, i dont think nate would've been doing shit with his life right now if it wasnt for nick, thats just the truth.

RetiredSlave likes this.
  18. chickenlip

chickenlip Navy blue belt

The Mayberry lounge by way of Staten Island, NY
    He should be, Nate is the better more respectable fighter of the two. He spent pretty much his entire career fighting and beating tough guys while Nick has been relatively unsuccessful in the UFC and hasn't gotten in the cage with nearly as many quality fighters as his little brother has

19. Fraz

Fraz The Larry

you know nothing about brothers, you should change your username to jon snow, lmao

20. mime

mime Black Belt

[​IMG]

basementdweller and Fraz like this.