Would you like to see Mike Tyson pull off George Foreman

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and become the oldest WHW champ. I think he will have a come from behind victory over Jake leading to a rubber off with Evander. Stylistically he still looks sharp and there is no one liking him fighting today. The HW division today is heavily technically unsound and tend to struggle with the slightest adaptations. I think if beats Jake he takes Evander in an official fight then decides to jump in with the sharks.

"Would you like to see Mike Tyson pull off George Foreman"

oh-my.gif

The age difference between Georgia's comeback and Tyson is huge. Besides Tyson was a small heavyweight compared to George Foreman. He'd be at such a huge disadvantage

and become the oldest WHW champ. I think he will have a come from behind victory over Jake leading to a rubber off with Evander. Stylistically he still looks sharp and there is no one liking him fighting today. The HW division today is heavily technically unsound and tend to struggle with the slightest adaptations. I think if beats Jake he takes Evander in an official fight then decides to jump in with the sharks.

I don't want to see it but if it's between consenting adults I'll allow it.

Watched Mike from his humble early pro days, don't want to see him fighting at all now.

George looked after himself, a church
going man with family values. Tyson was on cocaine and all kinds drugs, partying etc His body has been through too much.

Tyson had a chance to face Klitschko back towards the tail end of his career. i think he had to beat Danny Williams to get the Klitschko fight and he lost. that was 20 years ago.
i really dont want to see him enter a boxing ring anymore.

It's definitely better with the rubber off

Holyfield fell over throwing a left hook in an exhibition.
Tyson would destroy him.

Foreman is the GOAT and a full 6 inches taller.

Also Tysons a decade older than Foreman was when he retired 15 years older then when he beat Moorer. And that decade matters, A LOT.

The craziest thing about Tyson v Paul isn't either of them. Its been how many otherwise knowlegable people do not understand how aging works. I've honestly been flabbergasted by how many people think Tyson will win over someone 30 years younger because "hes Mike Tyson".

Foreman is the GOAT and a full 6 inches taller.

Also Tysons a decade older than Foreman was when he retired 15 years older then when he beat Moorer. And that decade matters, A LOT.

The craziest thing about Tyson v Paul isn't either of them. Its been how many otherwise knowlegable people do not understand how aging works. I've honestly been flabbergasted by how many people think Tyson will win over someone 30 years younger because "hes Mike Tyson".
they are saying it because at least from training footage he still looks sharp versatility wise. It still counts. Roger at 61 put on a good show of this here. We can assume Jake is better than Charlie Z but strictly speaking this is still kind of the Charlie Z v Roger of pro fighting.

Funny you bring up foreman, because that's similar to how the fight may play out.

Tyson has power in every single punch and has a career.of elite experience. Jake Paul can be hit.

A foreman punches chance is what Tyson will win on.

If you can be hit, Tyson has a punches chance. I dont like Jake Paul chances.

Funny you bring up foreman, because that's similar to how the fight may play out.

Tyson has power in every single punch and has a career.of elite experience. Jake Paul can be hit.

A foreman punches chance is what Tyson will win on.

If you can be hit, Tyson has a punches chance. I dont like Jake Paul chances.

Foreman(who was 15 years younger) had power on a different level than Tyson. Tyson is a 5 ft 10 dude who could hit really hard for his size and make bigger HWs feel his punches. Foreman can KO people with handshakes. They are not the same.

Back