Is Nick jealous of Nate?

you know nothing about brothers, you should change your username to jon snow, lmao
ok, i dont know why you're mad but alright... pretty sure i just liked your post in a diff thread but atleast u been here since 2010 and aint one of the conor fans boy from ufc 196. all good my dude. or you liked mine i dont even know who gives a shit.

ok, i dont know why you're mad but alright... pretty sure i just liked your post in a diff thread but atleast u been here since 2010 and aint one of the conor fans boy from ufc 196. all good my dude. or you liked mine i dont even know who gives a shit.

you know nothing jon future

Y'all acting like Nick didn't get paid fighting Anderson and Gsp, not to mention he's a big name still and will get paid again. With fighters being clean now he could start winning too.

Nate got paid peanuts until Conor. Nicks happy his bro finally got paid

you know nothing jon future
ok i think you had too much to drink go back to watching mel gibson movies... "signs" is a good one. lol his name aint mel gibson its nicholos cage, i lost this internet battle.

ok i think you had too much to drink go back to watching mel gibson movies... "signs" is a good one. lol his name aint mel gibson its nicholos cage, i lost this internet battle.

you're right on the money jon gibson, why dont you go back to watching signs on ufc fightpass hosted by jon phoenix

UFC 209 Nick vs Nate for the Stockton belt make it happen Dana

Nope.

Nick is prolly hungry for his own gazelle tho, after watching his kid bro feast on Conor.

nick+diaz+form+gif.gif

Nick made a ton of money in the GSP and Silva fights, he probably is stoked Nate is getting paid finally so he can stop mooching off his weed stash.

Nick almost had a parental role with Nate when they were teens, so it probably feels great and relieving to know that Nate is set up for life. It probably makes it feel even better for Nick to know that he was the one who discovered martial arts and guided Nate towards them and away from gangs and dangerous drugs.

My guess too is that a lot of casual fans first learned about Diaz from the Conor fight, and they couldn't reliably tell the difference between Nate and Nick. I also bet there is even a portion of casual fans who think that Nate was the guy who fought GSP and Anderson Silva.

Last edited:
no. Nick has done nothing but express happiness for Nate and support him. People are really weird about trying to look for ways to separate them.

Huh, he taught him, schooled him, and they would die for each other.

Jealous?

Nah homie, BLOOD.

Huge Diaz fan and I doubt it. Him and his brother are super tight and Nick is as narcissistic as them come. He only cares how it impacts him and he doesn't sell out. He's not materialistic and could care less what haters think (but loves his fans). If Nate is happy I bet he is for him. Nick does not strike me as a guy jealous of his brothers (or anyones for that matter) success. He drums to his own beat, that's what makes Nick, Nick.

No way. Those two are very close siblings which I really enjoy seeing.

Maybe a little. But who cares. This is as celebrity gossip as it gets.

Nick is just a bitter person in general though

Both my siblings make a lot more than I do. I'm happy for them (and knowing I will never have to take care of them) 99% of the time and i'm jealous about 1% of the time.

I'd guess thats the normal thoughts of a sibling.

100% not. They make money for each other. Each other is all they have. They train together FFS, what a dumb fucking thread.

Do yo have brothers? I probably can be jealous of one of my brothers sometimes when I feel injustice, but other than that usualy I wish my brothers to be always more successful/happy than me, and that's what Nick probably feels too and most of brothers and sisters feel.

Back