Is Nicco Montano the clearest case of 'dead man/woman walking' the sport has ever seen?

Yeah you should step in and replace her . And get subbed by a 125 women in Valentina now .

Yes, but she wouldn't get subbed by a woman half her size.

1st post killed it.

Also, Shevchenko is not exactly a power puncher. Even in MT she did not have a ton of KO's. She relies on precision (which is very precise), timing and distance control. She actually is a true counter-striker, and while she will be able to open up more now that she is fighting women her own size, she is not going to suddenly start blasting people into low-earth orbit.

CyKRS8mUoAAC0kC.jpg

People said the same thing about Serra, look what happened. I fully expect Shev to destroy her tho.

I've never placed a bet on an MMA match in my life, but I'm looking at the odds for this fight, and damn I'm wanting to put $1K on Nicco. Yeah the majority of the MMA world thinks Nicco is a dead woman walking, but I see past that and see that she actually has a very good chance.

I had the same feeling about Holly against Ronda and I'm still kicking myself in the ass for that.

Valentina is not some unstoppable force. Get your bets in now before the vegas odds makers come to their senses.

CM Punk. You’ve been subbed by flyweight women lately TS?

Thanks!

Valentina was fighting undersized but I expect her to finish more when she has the size advantage now.

Imagine the scenes if she actually pulls it out

Other mismatches. Pretty much all Cyborg's opponents. Big Foot in the rematch with Cain. Chris Camozzi in the Jacare rematch.

Nicco fights at 125, you should stick to the 115 lbs women division.

iu

Why did the commission sanction this fight in the first place? Is it too late to cancel such a mismatch of a fight? The commission's job is to ensure the safety of the competitors. You only see these circus fights in Japan.

no conor is.

what do you wan the ufc to do fire nicco and stand in the cage and give bullet the belt.

no matter who won the belt coming off tuf was gone get crushed from woman going down or coming up.

looks like Joanna getting the next title shot./

It sure seems that way, but then you have to remember nothing is certain in MMA, especially WMMA where they're working at a lower skill level than male fighters. Shevchenko could bumrush her, knock her down but then get armbarred from bottom, stranger things have happened. Nobody is a 100% lock to win any fight.

I was thinking the same thing. She is a lamb being led to slaughter by the UFC. She may survive by miracle, but I'm expecting this to be worse than what happened to Carla Esparza

Cant u guys plz stop talking about wmma? Maybe it goes away. I never seen this amateur fight and never will

She would have a better chance of beating terminal cancer.

No Bisping/Rockhold is.

don frye fought/beat mark hall 3 times
1st beating was so 1 sided youd have to think the next 2 hall was the ultimate underdog

yeah they worked fight 2 but still...

Back