Is Nicco Montano the clearest case of 'dead man/woman walking' the sport has ever seen?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why did the commission sanction this fight in the first place? Is it too late to cancel such a mismatch of a fight? The commission's job is to ensure the safety of the competitors. You only see these circus fights in Japan.

Yes, but she wouldn't get subbed by a woman half her size.

It's not a commission's job to ensure the absolute safety of every fighter. In that case, there would be no MMA. If both girls weigh in on point there should be nothing stopping the fight from being sanctioned. This is far from a circus fight. Nicco had to fight a coupe of girls with UFC experience so I believe she is qualified to step in the cage with valentina.

You scared TS...
main-qimg-e71c3e5c27bf637a8732055a5788b8aa

I dont know why everyone pretends Valentina is some kind of Mike Tyson figure, knocking everyone and anyone out. She is NOT a great finisher. Will she win? Yes more than likely but i highly doubt she is gonna knock her cold like everyone thinks.

TS has a youtube channel.

Idk can we include the look of fear in your eyes when a woman walks into the room?

Zabit is also a dead man walking on this card

Yup, even heard Nico personally speaking in the past tense about her title reign on several interviews.

Nah, I would say Chris Cariaso was worse. One of my co-workers at the time trained at his gym with him and he straight up told me many in the gym weren't under any illusion that he was winning that fight haha.

Member when an italian midget went toe to toe against the new Canadian upstart?

Nico is the righful underdog, but this is MMA. Anything can happen.

Shit, maybe she'll get her shit pushed in on the feet but will latch onto a submission and pull off the win.

Clearly you have forgotten the CM Punk fiasco. At least Nicco has actually won some fights.

Pretty sure you were the clearest case of dead boy walking against that 115lb female.

Back