Is Mike Perry done at UFC level?

Within a week there will be another Perry incident where he loses it in a bar or a restaurant... The UFC will say 'they are working with him' he will apologize and he will get another fight. This dumb cycle will go on and on for at least another 18 months.

Sadly, he's going to end up in the news one day and it won't be for anything good.

I think he has a few fights left but he’s never going to be champ. Bellator or ONE awaits him soon though and ONE may even be a better move for him. Look at the wonders it’s done wonders for Mighty Mouse’s career. By this time next year Mike could be sounding like Nam Phan, mission accomplished... right?

he'd be a top 15 guy in Bellator tho
Nope

Lima, Amosov, Koreshkov, Larkin, Daley, Jackson, Berkhamov, MVP, Storley, Joey Davis, Anderson, Mota, Neiman, Mein, Homasi

He would lose to all of them. I'm not sure he can beat Enkamp, Willis, Erick Silva either

I think even a brawler like Lachinov can beat him and there are more guys in Bellator better than him, I'm just lazy to list them all

Last edited:
I think they give him one more shot. And I think he probably looks better having more time at MMA masters gym. And if that doesn't pan out, brawlers always make things exciting.

Cut him. He's not good and the out of the ring shit, he's not worth it.

Let him go to bare knuckle boxing

Bellator maybe coming for Platinum Mike he's a tough nut but takes too many shotz...

Mike Perry's real problem is that sadly, he just doesn't seem to be all that smart. Have you heard him talk? Yikes. His life decisions back that up.... as does his fighting.

If he wants any chance of being successful he needs to go back to training at a real gym with coaches to tell him what to do.
I’m sure UFC will keep him around as he’s a well known fighter and probably doesn’t get paid that much.
I think he makes 90K/90K.

His striking defense makes Lando look like prime Anderson. Dude is going to have some serious brain damage if he keeps fighting decent competition and getting smashed like he has in his last 5. That style does not translate well into career longevity.

I don’t know his contract, but i can guess he cost less than he brings in.
95k/95k I think. For comparison Vettori made 49k/49k yesterday. Speaking of, I'm available if Marvin needs a manager lol

Give him an actual loser leaves town match with someone on the chopping block. Yes he has a terrible record of late but its against good competition..Jason Witt comes to mind.

Any decent fighter that has a reach and height advantage over him probably lights him up these days.

And no, Mickey Gall isn't a decent fighter.

95k/95k I think. For comparison Vettori made 49k/49k yesterday. Speaking of, I'm available if Marvin needs a manager lol

He makes really good $$$ for a guy that's 3-7 in his last 10 fights.

He makes really good $$$ for a guy that's 3-7 in his last 10 fights.
No doubt about it. I hope he's saved some of his money. If he fights 3 times a year he can make anywhere between 300,000 to 600,000. Dude needs a camp and a coach.

No doubt about it. I hope he's saved some of his money. If he fights 3 times a year he can make anywhere between 300,000 to 600,000. Dude needs a camp and a coach.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mike Perry is almost certainly not responsible with money :p

As long as people watch him fight his record doesn't fucking matter

the UFC is full of cans who will never amount to shit, just like every other organization

Come on. D-Rod should absolutely be 5-0 in the UFC

I said right at the beginning that was a silly fight for Perry to take at this point career wise. Perry needs a step down for a fight and if he loses that then cut him

They don’t need jobbers in the UFC but Perry is always in violent and entertaining fights and is typically one of the most talked about guys on any card he’s fighting on

Probably, dude needs a camp or it is bare knuckle for real

Back