Is Michelle Waterson a Chinese?

But wouldn't she also be white?
Or are you a certain race jusst based on your looks.

Ofc. She's both.

She's a hot white asian :D

Looks reveal a lot(in most cases everything) about the race obviously. Why is that even a question.

When I look at a person, I don't notice a person's race. I don't even notice their gender, nor do I make assumptions about whether or not they classify themselves as a person.

Then again, I'm morally evolved. Unlike most of you.

When I look at a person, I don't notice a person's race. I don't even notice their gender, nor do I make assumptions about whether or not they classify themselves as a person.

You don't notice someones gender when you see someone(Please no sjw answers)

Bro I'm so evolved im color blind. In the wild this would be a life threatening birth defect, but in your degenerate, virtue signaling fantasy land, weakness is strength, and war is peace.

I think waterson's dad was probably Half Asian himself. Waterson looks Mostly Asian and even her brother don't look white at all.

Sorry, but not recognizing someones gender when looking at them is kinda strange

It's not strange. You just need to morally evolve like me.

I recommend taking select sociology courses from your local university.

Young country where people have lived for at least 10 000 years. But "we don't talk about those who were here before us"

maxresdefault.jpg

Her being Asian is not racism, it's reality.

Let go of that PC crap.
I hate to point it out but being Asian is racist. There are lots of races that would like Michelle to be them but she picked sides....

Yea Chinese hence her love for anime, Pho, and Kia

Her dad is American of Scottish descent and her mother is Thai. She has anglo-celtic-Scandanavian & Asiatic ancestry. Creating a fappable superbreed of white-asian ethno-beauty. Any SJW's or Alt-Righters here to give us their own usually "unique" perspectives on race & ethnicity? SJW will claim race is subjective except when it comes to white people (who are all racist demons and harbingers of all the world's ills apparently) and Alt Righters will probably call her a mixed-race unpure product of degeneracy, lol.

But yeah, her dad is American of White Scottish ancestry and her mother is Thai of Asian ancestry.

No.

I see a HUMAN BEING who bleeds the same color blood as me, but nothing else.

Stop being dishonest. Gender and race are two physical characteristic phenotypes, you can literally see them. Unless you are blind, but then that is just common sense.

Back