Is Michelle Waterson a Chinese?

A Chinese?

Sometimes whenever I want to travel back in time I come to Sherdog
A oriental would have been more accurate with the times.

Ok, a lot of people are talking shit, but no one has answered this simple yes or no question: Is Michelle Waterson a Chinese?
She has squinty eyes, of course shes chinese. What the hell else could she be?

I didn't know she was Thai but I knew she looks like native south east asian.

If she wants some in her she can give me a cool.

Hory Shet!

how does someone who is 100% American look ? you're implying white = American which is BS.
UFC discussion brah. If I wanted to read about your ignorant political views, I'd be reading your ignorant War Room posts. Which I do read, but when I'm in the mood for it

Many years ago there were many people in my country. The Elamite, the Gutians, the Kassites, the Medes, the Persians, etc. They came together and combined their culture and their blood. Now we are all Iranian. All identities are just mixes of old ones.

That's a beautiful thing for your country, but the US is a young country. We're a melting pot, but everything hasn't quite melted yet. There's still too much division. But I do understand and appreciate your sentiment.

I believe Watterson is a Chinese AK 47 imported to Sweden. This much I'm sure of

That's a beautiful thing for your country, but the US is a young country. We're a melting pot, but everything hasn't quite melted yet. There's still too much division. But I do understand and appreciate your sentiment.
Young country where people have lived for at least 10 000 years. But "we don't talk about those who were here before us"

Young country where people have lived for at least 10 000 years. But "we don't talk about those who were here before us"

Fair enough, that's a very good point, and one I need to consider more strongly.

UFC discussion brah. If I wanted to read about your ignorant political views, I'd be reading your ignorant War Room posts. Which I do read, but when I'm in the mood for it

65307417.jpg

Ok, a lot of people are talking shit, but no one has answered this simple yes or no question: Is Michelle Waterson a Chinese?
You're a dumbass. Many have answered you. You just want your racist dick yanked.

LOL @ a "white name".

What does that even mean lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back