Is Melvin Manheof the hardest kicker of all time?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where would you rank him in terms of power?

Last edited:
Yeah but I would have to say Melvins head kicks look harder. Maybe they're tied in the low kicks
If we’re going low kicks I think Rizzo has them both best tbh, I haven’t seen anything like what happened to randlemans legs after he fought Rizzo, even more so then wandys ribs after he fought crocop and that looked like his foot print was ingrained

Might want to move this to the standup forum

If we’re going low kicks I think Rizzo has them both best tbh, I haven’t seen anything like what happened to randlemans legs after he fought Rizzo, even more so then wandys ribs after he fought crocop and that looked like his foot print was ingrained

I'm confident Melvins head kick here caused severe brain damage in Sakuraba

I'm confident Melvins head kick here caused severe brain damage in Sakuraba

You might be right and truth be told I respect your pick given that Manhoef isn’t usually in the discussion of being the hardest kicker of all time, same reason I picked Rizzo
If you google it, neither of them are in any of the rankings
Sort of a dark horse

I'll never forget Melvin kicking Robbie Lawler's legs across the cage. Till he got clipped.

But really though, who has currently the hardest kick on the planet? Rico Verhoeven?

But really though, who has currently the hardest kick on the planet? Rico . Yea, right now. Remy B and Saki back in the day. If we're talking lighter weights, all the Thais

Really? Saki in his prime kicks harder than Rico? I have trouble believing that.

He s my favourite kick boxer of all time but I doubt it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back