Is Kevin Lee any more evolved than Coleman/Randleman?

My nephew says the way you write is a form of ebonics.
Is this true? Are you in to the hippity hop?

Is that what this is all about?
hmmm..Sadly for ya, whether Im Afro or not, that hardly helps your case ITT:

but he's facing guys that are light years more evolved than the guys that beat Coleman and Randleman.

The LW division in 2019 has more extremely well rounded fighters than there where extremely well rounded fighters in the entire sport back in the pride and early UFC days. .

b4 usin´this kind of superlatives, try to do some research.

Great..Great... but are ya sure ya really know about these skill sets ya´re dismissin´?

Pretty sure.

I don't care about your nerd shit. .

but if you break down the skill set of Ebenezer, I will give you my opinion of him and his skill set in regards to modern competition. I really don't know much about suloev. I'm sure I've seen one of his fights, as I've heard the name, but I'm not going to pretend to know much about him. Maybe, I'll watch a few of his fights, but I feel like if he was that great or well rounded, I would remember him better.

owned.gif

Last edited:
Title says it all. Kevin Lee was apparently going to beat Khabib 6 months ago. And MMA has apparently evolved so much in the last 15-20 years. So surely a modern day LW/WW would be way more advanced than an ancient HW? Especially a notoriously limited HW like Hammerhouse produced.

Wrestling? Coleman and Randleman are at worst equal to Lee here. At worst

Striking? Again pretty equal. Randleman KOd Cro Cop. What has Lee ever done on the feet?

BJJ? None of them can even spell BJJ so again pretty even.

Cardio? Again non existent for all 3.

Ive just realised... Kevin Lee is Team Hammerhouse. Holy shit!
Sorry, Kevin Lee cannot spell BJJ? Dude, I love your posts, like seriously love them.

That said, you are crazy if you think that Lee doesn't have BJJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back