is Jonnie Candito on natty?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Legit question for people more knowledgeable than I. I really like his YouTube content and he seems like a great all around dude. I wouldn't think any less of him if he were on the sauce, just wondering if that level of strength is attainable natty at that bodyweight.

Either way, watching his lifts makes me feel like a bitch. His deadlift destroys mine.

Lol. Fuck these threads are stupid.

Has he failed a test? Nope.

Conclusion: Who the fuck knows.

Inb4 PokerandBeer.

EDIT:

Never mind.

Last edited:
ill bite....Jonnie Candito while strong is no where near the level of Hilarity that Jesse Norris is on...When did Jonnie get busted for Uppers BTW? Who knows maybe he Jesse will keep lifting for years and never get busted(for roids) then I will change my mind.

Legit question for people more knowledgeable than I. I really like his YouTube content and he seems like a great all around dude. I wouldn't think any less of him if he were on the sauce, just wondering if that level of strength is attainable natty at that bodyweight.

Either way, watching his lifts makes me feel like a bitch. His deadlift destroys mine.

Yes those lifts of his are most definitely attainable by a natty 181 5'7". It will take some longer to get those numbers than others.

If these types of threads aren't against the forum rules, they should be.

I think so, his military is 180. That's good but not great, there is a thread of guys here gunning for BW military. Some already have it, others like myself are oh so close (160 at 165 BW).

He's a bit above bodyweight but so would I if I started cycling and I'm 5'10 165 skinny Irishmen build, not a 5'7 powerlifter.

Def could be natty.

Can never understand the internets obsession with who's on and who's not.

I think so, his military is 180. That's good but not great, there is a thread of guys here gunning for BW military. Some already have it, others like myself are oh so close (160 at 165 BW).

He's a bit above bodyweight but so would I if I started cycling and I'm 5'10 165 skinny Irishmen build, not a 5'7 powerlifter.

Def could be natty.
Sick breakdown, bro.

Makes sense. Thanks!

There are two things I can only assume when one asks a question like this.

He's either a(n)
1. Dumb, naive motherfucker
2. Insecure little pussy

upset-panda.gif

Back