is Jonnie Candito on natty?

You are allowed to believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You do have to understand that your opinions are also unfounded accusations. Unfounded accusations have a tendency to piss people off.

My opinion is that you only pee sitting down and prefer dating first cousins. I have just as much evidence of these opinions as you do about people being on steroids.

Why does it piss you off first of all? Are you on the guys payroll or something?

So Im not entitled to have an opinion? YOu are the joke sir!

Where did I say that? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't agree with you and think that assuming the worst of people is a shitty way to think.

So they're guilty until it's been long enough that you decide they are innocent? What a joke.

You said that in response to my post insinuating that I was saying it is a fact that Jesse Norris is on Steroids. I know exactly what you were getting at. Furthermore, to have blind allegiance that everyone who is a super athlete is absolutely not taking part in unfair advantages is also a terrible way to think. Most of all it is dishonest to up and coming wanna be athletes to say that yes you can do this as a natural when the evidence for(in this case powerlifters/strength athletes)says that a lot of the elite athletes of this type do take drugs. That is not an opinion that is a fact btw. I alluded to this in that other thread if you feel like searching for it.

Candidto is a manlet. He should be asking for a refund if he was on steroids.

so what you're saying is there's a 50% chance that there's a 90% chance that all elite athletes are on drugs?

No, don't misquote me. What I said was there is a 50% chance that there is a 90% chance that most elite athletes might be on drugs.

That's a fact, whether you like it or not.

So if my calculations are correct, there is a 45% chance that all elite athletes are on drugs.

Now, if there is a 45% chance that MOST elite athletes are on drugs, then that will put all elite athletes at a probability of 42.281252812% that they are on drugs.

So, basically, what y'all are saying is

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

Hey pokerandbeer, you sure are entitled to your own opinions, dude. But don't forget that the rest of us are entitled to excoriate them if we deem them to be stupid and pointless.

I am all for it. RIp my opinions apart. I actually enjoy the discussion believe it or not.

Who cares.

Oh, this lifter is smaller than me but he's stronger.. must be on teh roidz. Better make a thread about it.

Telling how all the roid heads flock together. Imo using roids is a sign of mental weakness.

Telling how all the roid heads flock together. Imo using roids is a sign of mental weakness.

I personally think that to use steroids, and use them safely and effectively takes a lot of mental stability. It's your average roid head that gives it a bad name.

I personally think that to use steroids, and use them safely and effectively takes a lot of mental stability. It's your average roid head that gives it a bad name.
However it severely diminishes your accomplishments. The ironi is that most people on roids have a big ego and enflated sense of superiority, caused by all the test running through their body. This thread is a good example of that.

Calling someone else a pussy because they wont inject themselves, while they themselves are too scared not to take substances and feel weak without it. Constantly patting each other om the back.

I've only ever known two guys who I know for a fact are/were using. Neither of them met any of your descriptions (although I can't read minds so perhaps they felt weak without it). The one guy was a short gym rat guy, really nice dude, he had shitty genetics from the look of it and wanted to be stronger/leaner. The other guy was a wrestler in college with me, really skinny. He started using after graduation and got into bodybuilding. He's put on a ton of muscle and he just wants to be as big and strong as possible. Great guy to lift with at the gym.

However it severely diminishes your accomplishments.

Well, one way to look at it is that if a particular sport is your life its how you make a living and your competition is on the gear, then you have to be.
I'd gladly jab and still hold my head up high if I was the very best, because I know that that's what it takes to be on top.
Also, people like you and me can jab and never be on their level, not in a lifetime.. their accomplishments are achieved through hard work, dedication and in most cases genetics.

This is why when Lance Armstrong got ridiculed it bothered me.. he wasn't the only fucker out there 'cheating' yet he was made an example of. What that man achieved was incredible, and now his name is mud.

Also, what btwestler said. I know plenty of guys who use/used steroids and they're some of the nicest blokes you could meet. Despite using steroids, they're still busting their ass. They're not bigger or stronger than everyone else in the gym because they jab, they're bigger and stronger because they have the commitment to put in the time and effort.

Don't let the small handful of dickheads cloud your judgement.

Agreed Flash. Accusations against powerlifters in particular are especially bothersome because they have tested and untested competitions so if someone passes all the tests, what more do you want from them?

Agreed Flash. Accusations against powerlifters in particular are especially bothersome because they have tested and untested competitions so if someone passes all the tests, what more do you want from them?

To not cheat and be dishonest? I feel like lifters and bodybuilders are the two who always pretend to be clean when they are dirty. If you are going to do it, don't try to pretend otherwise.

Back