Is Jones vs Smith the greatest mismatch in UFC history?

It amazes me how people have no fucking idea what they're watching.

Why would Gus be afraid to pull the trigger against Jones in the rematch when he wasn't the first time?

Gus didn't do anything because Jones didn't let him. He kept Gus out of boxing range and scored from the outside until he could get the TD.
lol calm down. It was a great performance by Jones. His leg kicks made Gus gun shy and abandoned his boxing. I literally said- Happens to Jones's opponents. Deers in headlights. They let him work them out and dictate the fight. Meaning he was too concerned about Jones's attacks he forgot his own. Scared to pull the trigger bra.

He has 44 fights and is 7-2 in the UFC. So I certainly hope Jones is taking him serious.

LOL Smith is a good fighter. It's probably no worse than DC vs Lewis as a mismatch.

Probably one of the biggest mismatches ever was Matt Hughes vs Royce Gracie.

tj:soto
dc:cummins

anthony is big and has a chance better than dc who was tiny.

He looked outstanding in his last three fights. I bet he will do better than the pathetic performance Gus did.
Gus barely looked upset after that fight, he took it so casually! Was expecting him to go to war and we got a pillow fight instead!

Serra GSP
Serra GSP 2
Mousasi Latifi
Mousasi Munoz
Mousasi Hall
Mousasi Hall 2
Overeem Lesnar
Cain Lesnar
Leben Anderson
Leites Anderson
Mendes Mckenzie
Schaub Mitrione
Ronda Betche
Holm Betche

Do people know what a mismatch is? This fight is far from a mismatch. A mismatch would be Mirko Cro Cop vs Dos Caras Jr. aka Alberto Del Rio

That fight lasted 46 seconds before Mirko had enough and knocked Alberto out with a perfect left high kick followed up with a punch for good measure
NZK6tai.gif
Thats not UFC history, thats Pride history. Obviously there are worse mismatches in Pride than in UFC.

You never know I wouldn't count him out.

Biggest mismatch since GSP vs. Serra 1!!

Something just rubs me wrong about Smith but I think the fight is going to be way more competitive than people expect it to be. I'm not saying he'll win but he has the size and is decent enough everywhere for it not to be a blowout.

Mendes vs Mckenzie
Valentina vs that random flw girl she mauled
Jacare vs Camozzi
Rumble vs Yoshida
Franklin vs Quarry

Last edited:
Back