• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Jon Jones really guilty if he was just caught with estrogen blockers?

blah blah blah

Your boy is a proven cheater. Deal with it.

Ducking HWs while he's been cheating the entire time. Pretty sad for a "GOAT".

Lance Armstrong is still the GOAT of cycling too I suppose.

Do you even gym bro?

I called Bones out for crushing dinosaurs the way I call Fedor on can crashing

http://gbcworldnews.com/index.php/2...n-jones-tests-positive-for-estrogen-blockers/

Estrogen blockers when used alone do not really enhance performance. However, they are usually used at the end of steroid cycles to block off the excess estrogen. But we do not have proof (yet) that Jon Jones used any steroids/PED's
So, if jon jones really did use estrogen blockers (According to rashad evans and chael sonnen), is that enough proof to accuse him of using steroids?

hes guilty, next question please thanks.

Estrogen blockers are performance enhancing drugs and they're common in post-cycle stacks.

Couple Jon Jokes' 2 (I even heard 3) screenings for banned substances and his suspicious T:E ratios and you have a pretty strong likelihood that this guy has been doping for a long portion of his career.

There's also a rumor that he hid under an Octagon when NSAC visited his gym and he has a history of unethical behavior that reveals a lot about his character.

I listed to Rogan podcast with Chael Sonnen who came up with so we absurd story from the the grain vine from ufc fighters.

Chael Sonnen Claimes Jon Jones Once Hid Under A Cage To Avoid Drug Test
http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/12/jon-jones-chael-sonnen-drug-test-avoid/

Full video on RJE podcast YouTube.

WAR JONES

This has gotten to the point where you hope the next Jon Jones down the line learns from the mess this Jones has made of his life. It feels like by the time Jones gets back the division may be in the hands, of the next great LHW. Hopefully he stays on the path better. Still a Jones fan, but what an utter mess he has made of his life.

look how the ring rust affected him against OSP.

multiply that ring rust by 3 and see how he fights.

he's done.

Fedor didn't have to cheat to crush his cans... Jones did.

UFC doesn't have can fights. Also, Fedor got planked by a Mw. Barely escaped Rd 1 vs a Can. Got a highway robbery decision from Russian judges. If their PEDs testing is anything like the judging, the results is meaningless.

This has gotten to the point where you hope the next Jon Jones down the line learns from the mess this Jones has made of his life. It feels like by the time Jones gets back the division may be in the hands, of the next great LHW. Hopefully he stays on the path better. Still a Jones fan, but what an utter mess he has made of his life.

Yet he has gotten more fans. I suspect that he is viewed as human now and therefore likeable now.

Yep, lots of swearing, definitely mad.

Im not bitching, I'm laughing because he didnt cement his career, he tainted it. Hes a cheater and thats how he'll be remembered. Just like Lance Armstrong.

Keep spazzing though, its awesome
When those tears rain they fall, of course Jones legacy is cemented, you can't take away the fact he cleaned out a division and dominated the sport and ran through 4 former champs in one year, that's already done sorry to tell you. All you can do is call Jones a cheater for something that still has yet to even be confirmed, but we all know calling Jones a cheater is helping you sleep at night because the fact Jones was so good and dominated all of your favorite fighters is what keeps you up at night.

UFC doesn't have can fights. Also, Fedor got planked by a Mw. Barely escaped Rd 1 vs a Can. Got a highway robbery decision from Russian judges. If their PEDs testing is anything like the judging, the results is meaningless.

And Fedor had a long and illustrious career before any of the fights you mentioned, back when your mama was still wiping your ass for you, and way before you got your first Tapout shirt.

As we age, testosterone levels in men decrease while their estrogen levels increase. All real men have a duty to block estrogen. Jon Jones is a real man.

Well at least Fedor was still able to fight at 39 years old.

Jones wont even be able to beat Rick James in a fight at 39..... even with his PEDs.

When those tears rain they fall, of course Jones legacy is cemented, you can't take away the fact he cleaned out a division and dominated the sport and ran through 4 former champs in one year, that's already done sorry to tell you. All you can do is call Jones a cheater for something that still has yet to even be confirmed, but we all know calling Jones a cheater is helping you sleep at night because the fact Jones was so good and dominated all of your favorite fighters is what keeps you up at night.

You must be talking about my tears of laughter.

Jones hasn't fought any of my favourite fighters..... he's been too busy ducking HW his entire career while hiding from USADA under cages.

And yes, I can call him a cheater.... because he cheated. His career means nothing now, just like Lance Armstrong's.

Keep spazzin though

This is actually one of the times when I don't think the guy is guilty, maybe I am being naive but I think that most guys are on steroids, Jones is just one of the few
that I actually will give the benefit of a doubt.

It just don't make sense to me that JBJ would feel the need to use steroids, but he has been far from logic at times, I still doubt that it was intentional though.

IF he took estrogen blockers he is guilty, they are banned for a good reason, but I don't think that he did knowingly until proven.

I'm pretty sure it was easy for Jones to take up power lifting as a side hobby whilst abusing his body 6 hours a day with catabolic cardio routines, and still manage to squat 500 with his lanky legs.

Jones is a cheat. That's all there is to it.

Nolvadex and clomid are both estrogen blockers (nolva is a SERM).

Both ALSO INCREASE TEST LEVELS.

They are weak PEDs but still PEDs.

I think I read that Nolva can increase endogenous test by as much as 50% at a very reasonable dose ALL BY ITSELF.

You must be talking about my tears of laughter.

Jones hasn't fought any of my favourite fighters..... he's been too busy ducking HW his entire career while hiding from USADA under cages.

And yes, I can call him a cheater.... because he cheated. His career means nothing now, just like Lance Armstrong's.

Keep spazzin though
Do you mean the same way Gus is ducking heavyweight? Answer that, Gus is ducking heavyweight right? You know since he is bigger than Jones and fighting people smaller than him. By your dumb stupid logic Gus is scared to fight at Heavyweight...........right?

You calling him a cheater is suppose to mean? Besides helping you sleep at night, so go ahead and call him what you want, it will never ever change the fact that he will always be the GOAT. All you will do is cry about anything Jones does, you mad and whine and flood these threads with your tears so Jones wins.

Or Fedor didnt get caught cheating while crushing his cans. Do you think every fighter is clean? Or

Do you mean the same way Gus is ducking heavyweight? Answer that, Gus is ducking heavyweight right? You know since he is bigger than Jones and fighting people smaller than him. By your dumb stupid logic Gus is scared to fight at Heavyweight...........right?

You calling him a cheater is suppose to mean? Besides helping you sleep at night, so go ahead and call im what you want, it doesnt change the fact that he will always be the GOAT. All you will do is cry about anything Jones does, you mad and whine and flood these thread with you tears so Jones wins.

No, I just think the fighters that don't hide under cages, have the test levels of 8 year old oriental girls, and then get busted for PEDs are clean. Pretty simple really.

What does Gus have to do with ducking HW? And yes, he is. Thats why he cuts weight to avoid HWs. So, yeah, you can say they're both ducking HW. The difference is, only one of them was close to the GOAT conversation. But it turns out hes a ducker and a cheater.

I dont cry about everything Jones does. I just laugh when he gets caught using PEDs and his fanboys still cling to his nuts like lint.

Back