• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Jon Jones really guilty if he was just caught with estrogen blockers?

it is pretty easy. lots of people at my gym do that much, but they are not athletes like jon jones
Also, usually people of his skin colour are stronger and he is genetically gifted (family all athletes)

It's easy when you train for a sport that is so catabolic. I know my brahs trane 4 hours cardio and Mma a day and they gain strength faster than powerlifters that do no cardio lift heavy and are on teh juice.

It's easy when you train for a sport that is so catabolic. I know my brahs trane 4 hours cardio and Mma a day and they gain strength faster than powerlifters that do no cardio lift heavy and are on teh juice.
gain strength as in lift heavier?
must be better genetics then.

unless the mma fighters do weight training as well, i dont see how they can lift more than people who lift weights

No, I just think the fighters that don't hide under cages, have the test levels of 8 year old oriental girls, and then get busted for PEDs are clean. Pretty simple really.

What does Gus have to do with ducking HW? And yes, he is. Thats why he cuts weight to avoid HWs. So, yeah, you can say they're both ducking HW. The difference is, only one of them was close to the GOAT conversation. But it turns out hes a ducker and a cheater.

I dont cry about everything Jones does. I just laugh when he gets caught using PEDs and his fanboys still cling to his nuts like lint.
estrogen blockers are not PEDs. they could suggest PED use but thats not good enough

I must be a moron, but if it's banned it's banned. Don't sign on the fucking dotted line if you can't adhere to the commitment it requires.

I know a lot of you smoke up daily and shit, but if you had a $50k/year full benefits job you might reconsider. Considering how much he lost in terms of UFC 200, no matter what you did or what you're doing, you're a dipshit for throwing away what is potentially millions of dollars. I make $42k/year (yup im a scrub) but I would never jeopardize it by being a complete moron... which Bones obviously is.

So unless he was tainted multiple times, had someone else drive his car into a pregnant chicks car, flee the scene, and then leach estrogen blockers into his daily routine, the guy is full of shit ;) Look at the previous T/E ratios, look at the hit and run?I dunno, he could have been GOAT.... not anymore though. Tainted, and totally pulling a Tyson on himself, wrecking his prime.

Just let them use the test, and bring us VITORT back, come on

I must be a moron, but if it's banned it's banned. Don't sign on the fucking dotted line if you can't adhere to the commitment it requires.

I know a lot of you smoke up daily and shit, but if you had a $50k/year full benefits job you might reconsider. Considering how much he lost in terms of UFC 200, no matter what you did or what you're doing, you're a dipshit for throwing away what is potentially millions of dollars. I make $42k/year (yup im a scrub) but I would never jeopardize it by being a complete moron... which Bones obviously is.

So unless he was tainted multiple times, had someone else drive his car into a pregnant chicks car, flee the scene, and then leach estrogen blockers into his daily routine, the guy is full of shit ;) Look at the previous T/E ratios, look at the hit and run?I dunno, he could have been GOAT.... not anymore though. Tainted, and totally pulling a Tyson on himself, wrecking his prime.
nothing wrong with earning 42k / year. jon jones just had so much money i think he took it for granted. im pretty sure if he earned a low salary just to make ends meet he would have been more careful and less wreckless

vitor belfort got destroyed
true, but this was after he was denied his "treatment".

I sincerely don't know if a little T is that unhealthy or what. But it certainly makes for a better Belfort lol.

true, but this was after he was denied his "treatment".

I sincerely don't know if a little T is that unhealthy or what. But it certainly makes for a better Belfort lol.
true if he wasnt denied his treatment he may have won

true if he wasnt denied his treatment he may have won
I don't want to imply that he lost to the Chris because of that, because there was a big gap and Vitor is not getting any younger.

I don't want to imply that he lost to the Chris because of that, because there was a big gap and Vitor is not getting any younger.
he also fought anderson in his prime too! what a beast

its possible. you cant just assume he took steroids.
thats like accusing someone of armed robbery because he bought a pistol and a mask (but didnt do anything with it just kept it at home and was caught with it)
Was this meant to be a serious thread?

Back