• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Jon Jones really guilty if he was just caught with estrogen blockers?

wxwvUst.gif

So people are haters because they don't like cheaters?
Well well well, look who we have here, its Jones biggest hater, the one who cries and bitch about everything Jones does. Jones getting popped made your life great didnt it? Did I touch a nerve? Shouldn't you be somewhere crying like a bitch about Jones size?

And look its Jones biggest hater, the one who cries and bitch about everything Jones does. Jones getting popped made your life great didnt it? And Did I touch a nerve? Shouldnt you be somewhere crying like a bitch about Jones size?

You sound mad.

I dont need to cry about Jones' size. I can just flat-out call him a cheater now.

Maybe you should try some of his estrogen blockers, maybe you'll cry like a bitch less.

TS sounds like the guy in court saying "Your honor, is it REALLY a crime to burn marijuana when I can burn any other plant legally? I mean, come ONNNNNN..."

You sound mad.

I dont need to cry about Jones' size. I can just flat-out call him a cheater now.

Maybe you should try some of his estrogen blockers, maybe you'll cry like a bitch less.
Sound Mad? Why because a Jones hating pussy like you say so? You say you dont need to cry about Jones but thats all you do, you was crying and whining like the bitch you are in a entire thread babbling about Jones size, its what the haters do so expected of you.

You can call him a cheater all you want, but he has already cemented his career, so a hating moron like you can never take that away, the fact that Jones got you bitching just shows he is doing something right, but of course a blinded dumbass like you will never figure that out.

Sound Mad? Why because a Jones hating pussy like you say so? You say you dont need to cry about Jones but thats all you do, you was crying and whining like the bitch you are in a entire thread babbling about Jones size, its what the haters do so expected of you.

You can call him a cheater all you want, but he has already cemented his career, so a hating moron like you can never take that away, the fact that Jones got you bitching just shows he is doing something right, but of course a blinded dumbass like you will never figure that out.

Yep, lots of swearing, definitely mad.

Im not bitching, I'm laughing because he didnt cement his career, he tainted it. Hes a cheater and thats how he'll be remembered. Just like Lance Armstrong.

Keep spazzing though, its awesome

Delete this thread and delete your account TS.

By itself, not completely. But with his suspicious UFC 182 test results, the rumors about hiding under the cage and going out of country, then yeah, I think there's something going on.

I blame the media, for creating an unrealistic standard of physical beauty for men. The pressure to use steroids to keep up with cologne models is too great!

No, really.

Seriously, I do.

Why are you looking at me like that?

its possible. you cant just assume he took steroids.
thats like accusing someone of armed robbery because he bought a pistol and a mask (but didnt do anything with it just kept it at home and was caught with it)
Thats like you catch a thief in your house with crowbar. We all know what was his business there.

This is actually one of the times when I don't think the guy is guilty, maybe I am being naive but I think that most guys are on steroids, Jones is just one of the few
that I actually will give the benefit of a doubt.

It just don't make sense to me that JBJ would feel the need to use steroids, but he has been far from logic at times, I still doubt that it was intentional though.

IF he took estrogen blockers he is guilty, they are banned for a good reason, but I don't think that he did knowingly until proven.

Whoa, so you think most guys are on PED's, but will give the guy actually popping hot the benefit of the doubt?

Estrogen blockers are performance enhancing drugs and they're common in post-cycle stacks.

Couple Jon Jokes' 2 (I even heard 3) screenings for banned substances and his suspicious T:E ratios and you have a pretty strong likelihood that this guy has been doping for a long portion of his career.

There's also a rumor that he hid under an Octagon when NSAC visited his gym and he has a history of unethical behavior that reveals a lot about his character.

Back