Is Jon Jones jealous of Israel Adesanya shine?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Jon-Jones-and-Israel-Adesanya.jpg

Why is Jones calling out Israel Adesanya and trying to fight a MW so bad? I sense a little bit of jealousy. Maybe Jones should worry about cleaning his system of all the PEDs he was taking. You guys think Jones is jealous of Adesanya?

Style bender said Jones is jealous, I doubt it though.

47:30 in. Goes off on Bones.

Other way around I'd say. Jones is GOAT.

It's all just media hype, they aint fighting anytime soon.

Hello no Jones is miles ahead of this bum. He nearly lost a kickboxing match to a midget that even Chris Weidman can beat

Despite what Joe Rogan and the UFC say, Israel is nothing special and is not even close to being a big name. His record of wins is extremely underwhelming and he has absolutely nothing for Jones to be jealous of

Jones doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, so I'm pretty sure he's not jealous of Adesanya.

If they fight, Jones will ragdoll him fairly easily.

Jones is the greatest fighter of all time, and feels compelled to bop down undeserving hype jobs <JonesDXSuckIt>

Yes.

Jones is the greatest fighter of all time, and feels compelled to bop down undeserving hype jobs <JonesDXSuckIt>
lmao. in baseball he'd be banned and never heard from again. He's a joke, dude. Calls out Stipe in UFC's dog-house, then the new UFC MW poster-boy. Both fights that will never be made. He's a coward, a cheater, a criminal, a turned-Snitch, and a Piece of Shit. He plays you morons like a puppeteer. Don't you realize what he's doing? fighting cans in an empty division while maintaining p4p relevance by calling out hypothetical BULLSHITTTTTT. Tell Coward Jon to call out HW DC to be champ-champ, how about Ngannou..? hahahhahahahha. You are all his little puppets. I said this the moment he called-out Stipe. It's a cheap-trick, UFC would never give Stipe that fight. Jon isn't dumb. You guys are, though.

Maybe he’s tired of the comparisons when Israel’s name doesn’t belong in the same sentence as his.

Why is Jones calling out Israel Adesanya and trying to fight a MW so bad? I sense a little bit of jealousy. Maybe Jones should worry about cleaning his system of all the PEDs he was taking. You guys think Jones is jealous of Adesanya?
Good god almighty.:rolleyes:

Why is Jones calling out Israel Adesanya and trying to fight a MW so bad?

He's already scrapping the barrel to find a new excuse to not move-up after beating Santos, just like when he was booked to fight Hendo, then fought Belfort and Sonnen back to back.

Jones probably salty Izzy got to fight Anderson and he never did.

Back