Is Jon Jones jealous of Israel Adesanya shine?

Jon-Jones-and-Israel-Adesanya.jpg

Why is Jones calling out Israel Adesanya and trying to fight a MW so bad? I sense a little bit of jealousy. Maybe Jones should worry about cleaning his system of all the PEDs he was taking. You guys think Jones is jealous of Adesanya?

to be fair adesanya did bring jon up first but now jon is trying to steal some of the spotlight.

adesanya is the poorer but more charming of the two. jones is def. jealous. small minds get jealous easily.

Israel isn't on that level yet and Jones needs to stay in his lane. JBJ should be fighting DC and Stipe. Sounds like he's a bit jealous of the attention Stylebender got from beating Anderson and Kelvin. He should just concentrate on pissing clean and Thiago Santos, he's more likely to piss hot than lose a fight at LHW or against IA.

Why is Jones calling out Israel Adesanya and trying to fight a MW so bad? I sense a little bit of jealousy. Maybe Jones should worry about cleaning his system of all the PEDs he was taking. You guys think Jones is jealous of Adesanya?
Yes. Jones is jealous of something. Exactly. Why is he so triggered by what a smaller fighter says? What champion at a larger weight class entertains a fight with a smaller guy by talking shit as much as he is. Adesanya by calling out the the bigger guy is doing what you are supposed to do. You challenge yourself as a fighter. Jones actually WANTS to fight Adesanya to hurt him and give him his first loss because Adesanya does have so much shine and he hates it. He hates people saying Adesanya is the next (him) Jones, or Silva.

If you know you can beat somebody then why bother? Wanting to fight Israel isnt challenging yourself its making you sound like your the bad ass high school jock that wants to beat up the big kid in junior high just to say you did.

Last edited:
Jon is jealous of anyone who can fight and not be a complete ignoramus outside the octagon

Adesanya isn't even half as famous as Jones, what should Jones be jealous of? he's just poking at him for fun.
Jones will soon be headlining his 3rd PPV in 6 months, he's never really lost, or been knocked out (unlike Adesanya)

Jones isn't jealous.... he has a more impressive record, is a candidate for the GOAT.... I just don't think he liked Stylebender getting the shine... also I think JBJ was just trying to stir up some drama and stay relevant

Actually kind of raises Jones's stock as he's the one to call out and beat. It also keeps him in the headlines.

You're right, Izzy has much more respect as a fighter than Jon will ever have.
<[analyzed}>
Lol respect, YES. Let’s be honest though, Israel isn’t half the Mixed martial artist that Jon is, and believe me when I say I’m not a fan of Jon.

Jones gets jealous when the media focuses on anyone else for 2 seconds.

Imo the fight to make is a handicapped Jones vs Conor. Tie his hand behind his back or something

It is hard for many people to think like Jones because he is a narcissist.
I personally think he feels superior to everyone so it wouldn't bother him.

he might be jealous of israel's hair. i don't know what else it could be.

Lets analysis this. Israel is 2 years younger and still hasn't won the MW championship. How many millions of dollars and title defenses did Jones rack up as of 2 years ago? And don't say Israel is some green fighter....he has 17 MMA fights and has been fighting for 7 years.

Jon Jones has always gotten the most triggered when beefing with other black fighters.

i.e. Rashad, Rampage, DC, etc.

What’s new?

Back