Is it weird that we haven't heard from gaethje yet?

He did give an interview, he stood in the octagon instead of running away. He mentioned in his post fight interview that he needs to work on his ground game. That waa his only hiccup tbh. He did everything right, his kicks landed couple of times, khabibs left leg was compromised, he landed couple of good clean shots. It just wasn't enough.

It's as if you want him to have a meltdown like a sore loser like Costa and Conor. You want him to say I was winning until I lost?
I guess you didn't go to the thread. If not, no bother.

He gave a post fight interview. He didnt even have to do that. I know if i lost a fight,id kinda wanna lay low for a bit. Maybe he is like that too.

He's not exactly a beacon of intelligence. I don't think the public is clamouring to hear from him.

He gave a post fight interview. He didnt even have to do that. I know if i lost a fight,id kinda wanna lay low for a bit. Maybe he is like that too.
I mean he kinda does..comes with the job. Lol.

But yeah I get it. But I would have loved to hear more of his thoughts about the fight. Wish we got to see him at the post fight press conference instead of questions being fielded by two ufc employees. They barely asked him anything about the fight

I mean he kinda does..comes with the job. Lol.

But yeah I get it. But I would have loved to hear more of his thoughts about the fights. Wish we got to see him as the post fight press conference instead of questions being fielded by two ufc employees
No it doesnt come with the job. He hasnt done it,and nothing will come of it,lol.

If you mean the post fight,plenty of people dont do them,even though they could.

No it doesnt come with the job. He hasnt done it,and nothing will come of it,lol.
I mean it does but this was an exception and I know. It's not coming lol. If anything he'll make a statement about it in passing when promoting his next fight

I always appreciate gaethjes interviews. Win or lose. So I was hoping to hear more.

I mean it does but this was an exception and I know. It's not coming lol. If anything he'll make a statement about it in passing when promoting his next fight

I always appreciate gaethjes interviews. Win or lose. So I was hoping to hear more.
Yes,theres definitley times where a fighter goes silent,and you want to know whats going on with them. But its nothing strange that's for sure. He may have all sorts of thoughts going on in his head,and doesnt have coherence to talk to the media yet.

He's not exactly a beacon of intelligence. I don't think the public is clamouring to hear from him.
I think he's really good at analyzing his faults and strengths. I like hearing him talk about fighting but it can't be an interview where it drags on like a podcast. Just some rapid fire questions from reporters, he does good in those.

Also remember,there was already a backlash at his strategy leading up to the fight (car crash/if im taken down im fucked)

People think that doesnt sting,but it does. Much worse now that he lost and has to re evaulate.

I think he's really good at analyzing his faults and strengths. I like hearing him talk about fighting but it can't be an interview where it drags on like a podcast. Just some rapid fire questions from reporters, he does good in those.
<{cruzshake}>

It was an AWFUL performance from him. Talked about gettin paid as soon as the bell rings...Throw some wild punches...Start breathing heavy and run away...get choked out.
Was so bad makes me think somethin was up.
Something was up, and it was that his opponent was levels better than his previous opponents. We know his plan was to avoid the TD, land leg kicks, then open up with more strikes once Khabib's legs were too beat up to go for TDs. The plan just didn't work because he wasn't expecting to get pressured so much on the feet.

Yes,theres definitley times where a fighter goes silent,and you want to know whats going on with them. But its nothing strange that's for sure. He may have all sorts of thoughts going on in his head,and doesnt have coherence to talk to the media yet.
I remember when he lost to eddie, dude was knocked out and I think he still did some sort of post fight interview (don't know about press conference) talking about he would rather get knocked out than lose on his feet, etc.

Said he didn't care a out losing. Or winning in several interviews. Only cares about representing his family.

So I do find it a little uncharacteristic that he went dark..completely dark. But like I said maybe the loss affected him more than other losses or maybe he's so busy to adjusting to new life as a millionaire and getting his parents set up and enjoying some time off with his family away from toxic social media.

I remember when he lost to eddie, dude was knocked out and I think he still did some sort of post fight interview (don't know about press conference) talking about he would rather get knocked out than lose on his feet, etc.

Said he didn't care a out losing. Or winning in several interviews. Only cares about representing his family.

So I do find it a little uncharacteristic that he went dark..completely dark. But like I said maybe the loss affected him more than other losses or maybe he's so busy to adjusting to new life as a millionaire and getting his parents set up and enjoying some time off with his family away from toxic social media.
It was a title shot...
So there's that.
Plus remember this fight didnt go like his other losses where they just swung on each other until someone fell

TS implying a conspiracy of a fix between Khabib, Justin and Ali. Why not just come out and say it bro?

Back