Is It ridiculous to think that 1st round Khamzat would take Jon Jones down?

I'm just saying. The guy was ragdolling DC before the fight. And tossed around Usman like it was nothing.

Now Jon would pull off a decision in the championship rounds against gassed Khamzat. But he wouldn't be able to defend the takedowns in the 1st.

Agree/disagree?
You’re basing this on a 15 second video of DC playing around?

LMAO

There's a reason that Khamzat was killing himself to make 170

There are fighters who fought and became champ at their walk-around weight: Hendo, Frankie, Machida...

Then there are extreme weight-cutters who capitalized on fighting smaller guys... Khamzat falls under this category

possible
maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, but that’s not all there is to read. I think you’re finding what you’re looking for.
An impartial post? Yes I'm still waiting for it

IPF Bones Jon will prove to been much too strong for #swedishtraitor Khamzat. While he is #verygreat, Khamzat only weigh 178 to ~200lbs on any given day of the week and/or month. As one other esteemed poster have been said, Bones Jon he was deadlift more than 700lbs :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

This is equivalent to throwing 200lb Khamzat 1.35 meters into the air, of course not account for poor technique of course as Bones Jon he have perfected the art of technique. Add to this that Bones Jon was already been 6'4" and he have long arms, Khamzat could very well find hisself in audience, watching greatness unfold at his expense.

#crazyspecimen #borzonmoon #awooooo

"ragdolling" is quickly becoming a word people use too much and don't use appropriately. not as bad as "literally", which has about lost all it's original meaning.

People will use "starched" as a synonym for "knocked out," even if the person goes limp instead of stiffening. But, it's the internet - it's easier to just repeat the popular words than consider why or even if they should be used at all. (And don't get me started on "unironically," a meaningless modifier that does nothing to a sentence except make its writer look like an idiot.)

Khamzat’s only shot in hell is by DQ after a 12 o clock hellbow KO’s him off of Jones’s leg while Jones is still standing

now that I think, Bones Jon Jones vs Khamzat Borz will been great battle if done in Abu Dhabi with 1 year prep for each combatant starting in 2024 and at heavyweight class weight. This will give both combatant chance to become #stronk and #jacket to reduce likelihood Khamzat Borz get suplex to his fan

#DBolishTheCompetition #MasteronClassAthletes #TrenInsane

He couldn't do anything with the takedowns tho

Jones would take him down and TKO

Back