• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it just me or did DC absolutely roast Jones

Jones is the best fighter and they both suck at this stupid trash talk, just fight

Prostitutes? Prostitutes?? If anyone was triggered it was Jones. DC is the alpha of the 2

LOLno.gif

DC saying "You're some guy who doesn't even fight." Had me cracking up.

Jon was forced to take it. Replied something like "That's true...that's true."

You can't roast a guy who beat the shit out of you. Every time you say something, he's just gonna say I'll beat your ass again. Which is what he did lol.

This is absolutely true, right up until you get outed for using steroids. Once you use steroids, it flips around. Now everyone can roast you and you can't roast anyone because you're the loser who had to resort to sticking a needle in your ass because you lacked the talent to achieve anything on your actual ability. Negates everything and more.

You can't call a dude who beat your arse a bitch. DC lost me as a fan with his shitty trash tasking. DC is Jones' bitch. Jon is living rent free in his head and will whoop his ass again.
Jones took steroids before he was going to have a rematch with DC. To me that sounds like Jones is the bitch. At least DC is willing to fight clean which is the opposite of a bitch.

DC will tool Post USADA JBJ and it will not be even funny.

Jones looked a little shook

He is legitimately scared of DC.

Also, LOL at Ariel trying to pull the psychoanalysis routine with DC. "I'm just wondering what's going on in your mind right now." Shut the fuck up, Ariel.

I thought DC figured out Jones' bullshit when it comes to trashtalk. You know Jones is going to play too-cool stoner bad boy. So you just keep telling him what a POS he is and laugh at him.

How so? Coke can be an advantage in a fight.

Well, that's why I said IF he WAS on something before and not now.....DC wins

EDIT: I mean, "VS OSP" Jones loses everytime, IMHO

DC is smarter then Jones. Once he stopped holding back his trash talk became more effective.

He had nothing for DC? He basically told DC he did coke one weekend and beat him the next.

That line alone was better than all of the weak shit DC said combined.

how does admitting to have used a PED before a fight makes for good trashtalking to you ?

Exactly. And plus Coke isn't a type of drug where you're going to have lingering affects a whole week later. Jones made himself look even stupid by saying that.
You've obviously never done coke all weekend.

This is absolutely true, right up until you get outed for using steroids. Once you use steroids, it flips around. Now everyone can roast you and you can't roast anyone because you're the loser who had to resort to sticking a needle in your ass because you lacked the talent to achieve anything on your actual ability. Negates everything and more.

Not really, he got clowned and dominated in an actual fight. He could've raped him in real life lmao. His trash talking just seems weird. It's gotten a lot better though. That shit haunts him, that's why he threw that bottle. He genuinely hates Jones lol.

DC has had more success against Jones with a water bottle and a shoe than he has actually fighting the man.

I don't think DC won anything. A lot of his exchanged were hard to watch. He just seethes this irrational hatred for Jones that it's hard to watch. I honestly think it might be deep rooted jealousy of Jones. It feels like it.

That being said, Jones at this point is a known piece of shit and I'm glad the audience wasn't blindly cheering him on this time. DC is clearly the better person...

I never got why Cormier kept pumping those weak uppercuts up top.
Dig in to the body, and Jones will be looking like you were in the fourth.
Then go for the takedown.

Back