• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it just me or did DC absolutely roast Jones

Jones should just remind people who it was that was so arrogant yet insecure that he built up a years-long feud over an innocuous comment like "I'll bet I can take you down".

You guys hating on Jon are sad people :(. He made mistakes he was/maybe still is a addict but oh well that don't make him a bad person. He made mistakes fuck nothing even that bad honestly. Who gives a shit about his issues but women. He is a great fighter and fun as hell to watch. The way he dominated cormier last time was a sight to behold. I saw it live in the theater it best way to see a beatdown.

Jones should just remind people who it was that was so arrogant yet insecure that he built up a years-long feud over an innocuous comment like "I'll bet I can take you down".

So...did he take DC down? :rolleyes:

You guys hating on Jon are sad people :(. He made mistakes he was/maybe still is a addict but oh well that don't make him a bad person. He made mistakes fuck nothing even that bad honestly. Who gives a shit about his issues but women. He is a great fighter and fun as hell to watch. The way he dominated cormier last time was a sight to behold. I saw it live in the theater it best way to see a beatdown.

I watched GSP vs Hardy in a theater...was pretty awesome.

It's crazy how reactive and insecure DC is when around Jones. He's supposedly the champ yet he is so obsessed with the other guy, while Jones does't give a damn about DC any more than any other opponent. Even when DC won the belt for the first time he couldn't stop talking about Jon all the time. That's the textbook definition of alpha and beta.

Jones is scum. Cheats on women, hits and runs, caught for peds, eye gouges, lies about behavior to seem better person, caught in lies about doing hardcore drugs, and carries himself like scum.

He is a bad person. Practically a sociopath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back