Is it a great thing that the next POTUS is on the opposite side?

There's going to be a lot of noise from Democrats but very few results.

I agree, but how will that play out with the rather large hard left base they've recently courted? There's a difference now, as opposed to the Obama years. They used all these people to get what they want, and their margin for error is rather small.

Personally, I think the Dems are gonna eat themselves.

I agree, but how will that play out with the rather large hard left base they've recently courted? There's a difference now, as opposed to the Obama years. They used all these people to get what they want, and their margin for error is rather small.

Personally, I think the Dems are gonna eat themselves.

And you're right.

It's going to happen with Biden in office.

hi Drain Bamage,

huh?

you really personally know people who let their lives just meander, because they spent the last 1300 days complaining about Donald Trump?

who are these (pardon the term) retards? could you cite their names or provide links or something?

- IGIT

Yes I know many people who let their lives stagnate and complain about what Trump is doing on a literally daily basis and have for his entire term. Most of my musician friends are like this. They make excuses about a rigged system and use that excuse to justify doing the minimum (or less) mooching off their parents or cramming 5 people into a ghetto house so they can afford it.

There is a civil war within the Democrat base and party brewing

I don't like the term civil war but there is definitely a split in the Democratic party because I myself was one who now can't really positively identify as one because I'm not onboard with transexual politics. And you basically have to be now, the left has gone way too left as far as normalizing children beginning sexually transitioning (wtf?)

Because of that I'm a man without a political party because I'm not exactly conservative either. I'm not religious at all and have historically always thought "right wingers" were nuts.

So I don't even know wtf anymore. There is no viable party for sane moderate people.

Back