Media Is Hector Lombard trolling with this post and trying to copy Colby's gimmick?

Most Cubans are republicans. They tend to be conservative or Republican since they are anti Castro or escaped from there.

Only people that vote democrats are the poors who want the richer to give them shit. What the US needs to do is require drug testing for EBT, walefare, and section 8'ers. Also the govt needs to stop giving handouts for every kid some ghetto bitch pops out every year. Have a cut off limit for 2 chilren and anyone extra won't get no help. Also offer $50,000 for those who gets their tubes tied or 'snipped'. This latter one is the bigger and bester thing that we should implement. Get all the stupid poor people to quit reproducing their even shittier offspring.

Only people that vote democrats are the poors who want the richer to give them shit. What the US needs to do is require drug testing for EBT, walefare, and section 8'ers. Also the govt needs to stop giving handouts for every kid some ghetto bitch pops out every year. Have a cut off limit for 2 chilren and anyone extra won't get no help. Also offer $50,000 for those who gets their tubes tied or 'snipped'. This latter one is the bigger and bester thing that we should implement. Get all the stupid poor people to quit reproducing their even shittier offspring.
<6><TrumpWrong1>

Jorge hasn't mentioned trump in public from what I know of, it wasnt until Colby revealed it to the public and said Jorge voted for Trump. Colby said he never voted for Trump but Jorge actually did.
He has openly supported Trump in interviews and insta vids.
Maybe that started after Colby revealed it, but I remember it being when he was still on good terms with Colby.

What bullshit. The biggest financial crash in history showed the world that republicans had no problem saving the rich and preserving the golden parachutes for all the ceo/hedge fund manager class. The majority of Americans were outraged by the generous bailouts the rich received which was why they elected Obama and now Trump.
You're repeating the single mom welfare queen myth from the 1980s/90s, the govt has already been less generous to that segment for decades.

https://qz.com/209079/the-american-welfare-system-is-failing-single-mothers/

He is getting a lot of heat for this, I never knew he was a Trump supporter lol

Nah I remember on election night he was posting happily about it. Meanwhile Anik posted something about his daughter being sad a woman couldn't be president. No you little man, Hillary Clinton couldn't be president.

He's woke. Countless cities with large black population have been controlled by Democrats for over 50 years and they now look like KKK ran them and turned into ghetto shitholes without jobs. Democrats just want to ruin everything, many African-Americans are waking up now. They're directly affected by Democrats giving the money that should go to the hood to illegals.

Look everybody do shady shit, so u can’t really fault trump for being racist . George Washington Owned Slaves so he going to hell too . But it’s 2019 and I seen a trump interview where he talked about his own daughter in a sexual way . And that grab by the pussy shit is so fucking weird. U have to be from the midwest or south to get behind trump. It’s no way to ignore a dude wanting to fuck his daughter .

He's woke. Countless cities with large black population have been controlled by Democrats for over 50 years and they now look like KKK ran them and turned into ghetto shitholes without jobs. Democrats just want to ruin everything, many African-Americans are waking up now. They're directly affected by Democrats giving the money that should go to the hood to illegals.

You really believe this? God help your soul lol

What bullshit. The biggest financial crash in history showed the world that republicans had no problem saving the rich and preserving the golden parachutes for all the ceo/hedge fund manager class. The majority of Americans were outraged by the generous bailouts the rich received which was why they elected Obama and now Trump.
You're repeating the single mom welfare queen myth from the 1980s/90s, the govt has already been less generous to that segment for decades.

https://qz.com/209079/the-american-welfare-system-is-failing-single-mothers/

BULLSHIT, It is worse then ever the last decade. Welfare, wic, ebt runs rampant here in southern california. Dont even get me started on examples. I dont have the time to type a book!

Trump's a showman and Hector's a showman whether or not you want to split hairs over Hector's mma record.

Drug testing doesn't do anything but waste a ton of money.

I talked to a Cuban and I asked why and it goes all the way back to JFK and the Cuban missile crisis etc. deep roots as to why they don’t like democrats.

It’s the communist system they escaped rather than the missile crisis that turns them toward republicans

This is what happens when Hendo lands multiple elbows clean to your chin.

giphy.gif

I remember Masvidal didn't have anything bad to say to Trump on the Joe Rogan podcast when he mentioned he once fought in one of those organizations he used to back up. They didn't make political out if it, but I could tell he liked Trump

The Democratic Party attracts:

-Poor people who hate rich people
-Blacks & whites who hate whites
-Gays who hate straights
-Women who hate men
-Kids who hate adults
-Communists who hate America
-And idiots who hate Trump

Back