Media Is Hector Lombard trolling with this post and trying to copy Colby's gimmick?

Looked up to see if he had fought recently. Then:

Tired-of-Winning.jpg

No biggie. Just got tired of winning is all.

<TheDonald>

Cubans dont generally like democrats and lean towards consertive values.

I talked to a Cuban and I asked why and it goes all the way back to JFK and the Cuban missile crisis etc. deep roots as to why they don’t like democrats.
Yeah and stuff to do with when Fidel came in to power. They wanted the communists out.

Communism is pure evil

Sensible people support Trump

Sensible people don't support the GOP or DNC. Trump policy-wise is only slightly different from his predecessor. Communism is not the answer, but neither is trending towards authoritarianism. Trump isn't as bad as liberals make him out to be, but he isn't good like conservatives make him out to be. It is like they say, the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Jorge also likes Trump. Are Cubans in general trump supporters?

Cubans generally like Republicans because the Democrats sound too much like Castro and they hated him. Even though Trump is not much of a typical Republican. It's rhetoric over actual facts.

He’s not wrong. What has Obama done for us?

Obama did turn around the collapse of the banks which was given to him by the Bush Administration. Obama also did green light the mission to kill Bin-laden, which was a mission that Bush did not want to green light earlier.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama, so he did a few things correct.

Obama did turn around the collapse of the banks which was given to him by the Bush Administration. Obama also did green light the mission to kill Bin-laden, which was a mission that Bush did not want to green light earlier.

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama, so he did a few things correct.
Obamacare sucks though

Cubans generally like Republicans because the Democrats sound too much like Castro and they hated him. Even though Trump is not much of a typical Republican. It's rhetoric over actual facts.

Cubans are peculiar and most don’t like trump. Alot of them call him an animal.
Obamacare sucks though

ACA does not suck. It is actually a decent system with some issues and allows for preexisting conditions.

You see Obama wanted the public option, but the republicans were dead set against a public option for healthcare so they stonewalled it. Obama then tried for the Affordable care act.

You should blame Moscow Mitch McConnell for his little republican revolt on anything Democrat or Obama.

Last edited:
Gotta cut Obama some slack the republicans majority sentor wouldn't pass most of Obama's bill.

Mitch said the goal of the republican run senate was to make Obama a one term president. They would not pass a thing.

Jorge hasn't mentioned trump in public from what I know of, it wasnt until Colby revealed it to the public and said Jorge voted for Trump. Colby said he never voted for Trump but Jorge actually did.
This is the first I heard of colby talking about jorge's politics.
I've known about Jorge being a trump supporter for a few years now, he's mentioned trump in a couple of random interviews in the past.

He loves Trump lol so does over half your country!

Back