Media Is Hector Lombard trolling with this post and trying to copy Colby's gimmick?

Jorge also likes Trump. Are Cubans in general trump supporters?
Yes, Cubans think anyone to the left of Pinochet is a communist so they hate the Democrats even though it was a Democrat president that let them into the country in the first place.

This is what happens when Hendo lands multiple elbows clean to your dome.

giphy.gif
Man that was one of the most brutal KOs ever.

After ww2 china, russia, europe and japan were a wreck. America was very important to the world. Now our allies want to turn their backs on us to not pay their fair share to the UN. To that i say fuck em. We did the world a favor nuking japan and fucking up Europe to stop everyone from speaking german.

We arm the muslims to fight the Russians. The muslims form a terrorist cell and attack america as a big thank you for all the weapons he gave you to fight off the russians.

People all bent out of shape over a wall that should've been there years ago to control who can come in and out of country.. Geee you wonder why mexico has a border wall to the south? Why did china build the great wall? ...

Everyone is just trying to find something to bitch about because we are living in the best of times. If you dont think so, i suggest you read a history book

WW3 is coming .. Hopefully half the world population goes with it.. Too many people is one of the biggest problems we are facing on a global scale.

I hope you're in the front lines.

Dude what are you screaming about?

Obama did what any smart man in his position would have done.

The banks like Lehman brothers that were collapsing serviced millions of Americans and we’re going bankrupt, which meant people would lose every penny they had it those banks. Had the banks gone bankrupt, millions of Americans would have lost their fortunes and with it an even larger recession and possible collapse of the world financial system.

Thus Obama listened to his council and loaned/bailed out the banks the money they needed to get out of the hole. Thus the mantra of the banks being to big to fail and they were.

You don’t get it, had the banks gone under their would have been millions of people who would have lost their entire life savings and possibly a collapse of the world financial system. Thus, they were bailed out to ensure that millions did not lose their fortunes. This was not about the banks but the people who would be hurt by a bank collapse.
People did lose fortunes and die poor. All and all you're probably right but fuck the banks for what they did. And fuck Obama for jailing none of them and letting them continue to run shit. They cut his checks now.

Be that as it may; they paid and with interest. Unfortunately Main Street can’t do that.

All the devils are here.
Im going to buy it ln amazon. And what a fucking title. Shakespear was a real gangster.

Baaaahahhahahahhahaa you sound like what a tampon would sound like if it could talk.

giphy.gif

I hate when I see posts like this. I try so hard to avoid these peoples personal lives. I don't follow any celebrities on twitter. Then some random post is like "Hey, the nicest most talented dude ever is totally down with child internment camps". How TF am I supposed to cheer for someone like that now?

Because Republicans have been for continuing strict sanctions (despite them doing fuck all) on Cuba, which these Cuban Floridians fled from.
They are so anti-Castro they are all single issue voters.

If you think it is because the Dems remind them of Communism in Cuba, you are an idiot (or maybe they are, IDK).

Back