Is Gustafsson an entertaining fighter to you?

gustaffsons a good fighter but he honestly poses no threat to bones...he just doesnt appear to possess any skills that would trouble bones...he even seemed to struggle a little vs. an obviously washed up shogun...i think machida starches him easily...id def. favor evans over him too...phil davis beat him and would likely beat him again...hes def. top 10 but i dont consider him a top 5 fighter...

He's a good fighter, beat Shogun fair and square even though I said Shogun would murder him.

He's slightly entertaining but not enough so that I care to even see him fight again. Not gonna win a UFC belt anytime soon but I guess he'll challenge for the title a couple times before he fades into obscurity.

I like him, but I'll admit that his past couple of fights have been a bit on the dull side.

what%20the%20fuck.gif

So technical fights are boring to you?
He's never been in a remotely boring fight.

I don't like him, but I don't dislike him. Just don't care about him. If he doesn't get a shot at the title, it won't be because of his lack of charisma, but because he somehow completely falls apart and starts losing all his fights in a terrible fashion.

what%20the%20fuck.gif

They weren't boring, just a bit dull. They way he fought was technically sound and interesting because it's effective, but I don't find myself on the edge of my seat because he's not committing to any real power shots or flurries that are going to actually end the fight.

The most interesting thing about his last fight was watching him walk through Rua's power shots like the fucking terminator. Who does that?

Anyway, good fights, just lacking the flair and drama of a truly entertaining match up.

No. His "great foot work" annoys me it's like he's doing the twist or something

what%20the%20fuck.gif

Thiago Silva fight was boring as fuck.

Lately Gus has turned into UD kind of fighter. Maybe it's just a phase he's going through.

Remember when everyone called Hendo "Decision Dan"?

I was entertained when he kick Shogun's ass.

I don't find him to be exceptionally exciting, he kind of fights like Machida, but I like him. Hasn't looked like much of a mauler lately.

UFC can do a better job entertaining Gus.

But Dana is moving him up in competition slowly and drawing in the foriegn audience. Because as soon as he fights a top tier guy like Rashad evans or Jon jones or even Texiera he will get tooled. I like him but he will never be a LW champion. IMHO.

Thiago Silva fight was boring as fuck.

Lately Gus has turned into UD kind of fighter. Maybe it's just a phase he's going through.

Remember when everyone called Hendo "Decision Dan"?

Yeah, that's fucking retarded.
Go watch the Shogun fight again.
Just because you don't finish doesn't mean you're not trying, or that it's boring.

Welcome to sherdog where after 12 finishes in 14 fights you become boring for not finishing one of the hardest to finish fighters in Ufc history.

Welcome to sherdog where after 12 finishes in 14 fights you become boring for not finishing one of the hardest to finish fighters in Ufc history.

While beating his face to a bloody pulp with front kicks, uppercuts, elbows, etc... welp. Only on Sherdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back