Is Gustafsson an entertaining fighter to you?

Consistent, effective and dangerous. All business, yeah, I like the guy.

I've found his fights quite entertaining, though I think he needs one more fight before he gets Jones.

While beating his face to a bloody pulp with front kicks, uppercuts, elbows, etc... welp. Only on Sherdog.

In this place, unless your opponent departs the cage in a bodybag or a respirator, it was boring and points fighting.

Welcome to sherdog where after 12 finishes in 14 fights you become boring for not finishing one of the hardest to finish fighters in Ufc history.

Hey, at least he's not getting as much heat as Condit. That guy couldn't finish a KIDS MEAL, am I right?!?!?!?

I dont get to excited for his fights, but they are not boring so whatever.

He needs to show more personality.

Thiago Silva fight was boring as fuck.

Lately Gus has turned into UD kind of fighter. Maybe it's just a phase he's going through.

Remember when everyone called Hendo "Decision Dan"?

I just think he needs to settle in, fighting big fights. It started in the hometown main event in Sweden, where he admitted he was a nervous wreck. Then now against an idol in Shogun.

i do think he stepped it up against Shogun though.. he will start finishing people again for sure.

I think he is great. He has good striking and either the 1st or 2nd most fucked up ears in ufc history.

Like his fighting style, always entertaining to see guys avoid getting hit with their movement rather than just covering up.

He needs to show more personality.

I can understand this from people from other countries but he's very swedish in his personality to me.
We're not loud, we shouldn't think we're better then anyone, don't like center of attention etc etc. We're getting better at it but it's rooted deep in our psyche.

the phase gus is going through is called competition... it happens alot where guys cant finish like they used to and its because the level of fighter skill has elevated..... duh.

I agree he isnt the most exciting fighter, but hes good, and a new challenger.

peronaly I think Teixeira will beat him, and maybe even Jones in the future if Machida cant.

I can understand this from people from other countries but he's very swedish in his personality to me.
We're not loud, we shouldn't think we're better then anyone, don't like center of attention etc etc. We're getting better at it but it's rooted deep in our psyche.

He should channel his ancestors. Less social democrat, more Viking berserker.

Don't let anybody convince you that its a bad thing. I love America, but this obsession that my generation has with being famous, and sharing every aspect of their life with the entire world, is starting to drive me crazy. Over here, its the opposite. Most people think they are far too important, and demand adoration without accomplishment.

I agree he isnt the most exciting fighter, but hes good, and a new challenger.

peronaly I think Teixeira will beat him, and maybe even Jones in the future if Machida cant.

Hard to say who wins Glover vs. Gus, but I think Machida disposes of both. They are all in luck though, because Jones will be at HW inside 2 years.

after rampage fight, glover vs gus.... book it...

How the fuck can you not call him entertaining? He's finished all his fights up to Thiago and Shogun. In 47 fights they have been finished three times total. "Decision Gustafsson" please you fucking trolls, don't ever post again.

He's a genuinely respectful sportsman in his interviews and a beast in the octagon. What more can you possibly ask for?

Back