Is Gatheje vs Cowboy more deserving of the BMF belt?

Which fight is more deserving of the BMF belt

• Total voters
T.S needs to add proper answer which is " neither"
If such a title does in fact come to fruition which looks like it is then it should come in the form of open weight [ with a 3 weight class burn so we dont see a circus type fight]

I think Masvidal and Diaz beat both Cowboy and Gaethje so BMF stays the way it is. Besides Diaz already mopped the floor with cerrone

I'm not really sure I consider cerrone in that category...I might get hate for saying this, but cerrone seems to quit mentally after awhile..if a fight is tough and close, many times he fades or seems to mentally quit...I think gaethje fits it definitely..even though the guy has lost in the ufc..and been ko'd...he fights till either he ko's you or you ko him...I've always said, if he fought just a bit smarter, the guy is championship material...but the guy never ever quits..neither does nate or mas...
Been saying this on these boards for a bit. He is a front runner. I do like his approach and style to fighting though. And love that he is active. But he loses to everyone good.

Cowboy 0-2 vs Masvidal and Nate. So no.

Cowboy folds too much in fights and isn't that durable. I'm not saying he's soft but he isn't someone id put in the category of bmf amongst fighters

..If any fighter disagrees then go take it from him...Funky would bless this...

He had two shots at the "Most violent man" (Eddie, and Poirier who got it from Eddie) belt and lost twice, 100% KO Rate has to be BMF stuff tho.

Khabib is the current violentweight champ

Eddie vs gaethje was for the inaugural belt (they both said this prior to the fight)

Eddie won

Lost it to Dustin

Dustin defended it several times and then lost it to khabib

Gaethje has the most violent Motherfucker title not BMF

I didpute this idea.

Undidputed

mike-tyson_1_2362178b.jpg

Thank God the D is next to the S...Now I have plausible deniability...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back