Is Gatheje vs Cowboy more deserving of the BMF belt?

Which fight is more deserving of the BMF belt

• Total voters

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to both fights, but I think I consider this weekend's main event fighters to be more legit BMF's

You could you imagine Masvidal vs Gaethje? My god.....

Untitled-21%255B1%255D.jpg

Gaethje already has this belt, they are doing an interim.

giphy.gif

Here is one half of that equation in a fight

Whose bad?

Usually the baddest mofo is the guys that beat everyone. Donald, Nate, Jorge all have double digit losses, against cans too. Justin hasn’t even faced real competition, and when he does he gets exposed (Eddie and dustin). All of these guys suck

Gaethje is already the undisputed Just bleed champion at the moment.

Didn't Alvarez and Gaethje already fight for a similar title? lol

Usually the baddest mofo is the guys that beat everyone. Donald, Nate, Jorge all have double digit losses, against cans too. Justin hasn’t even faced real competition, and when he does he gets exposed (Eddie and dustin). All of these guys suck

Your logic sucks

15418325.jpg

Well just treat is as 2 semi finals for a grand bmf belt ;) lol, thats pathetic bmf belt, sad...

I'm looking forward to both fights, but I think I consider this weekend's main event fighters to be more legit BMF's

I'm not really sure I consider cerrone in that category...I might get hate for saying this, but cerrone seems to quit mentally after awhile..if a fight is tough and close, many times he fades or seems to mentally quit...I think gaethje fits it definitely..even though the guy has lost in the ufc..and been ko'd...he fights till either he ko's you or you ko him...I've always said, if he fought just a bit smarter, the guy is championship material...but the guy never ever quits..neither does nate or mas...

I'm not really sure I consider cerrone in that category...I might get hate for saying this, but cerrone seems to quit mentally after awhile..if a fight is tough and close, many times he fades or seems to mentally quit...I think gaethje fits it definitely..even though the guy has lost in the ufc..and been ko'd...he fights till either he ko's you or you ko him...I've always said, if he fought just a bit smarter, the guy is championship material...but the guy never ever quits..neither does nate or mas...

You're not wrong. With Cowboy it is more about his willingness to fight anyone and on short notice.

I can't help but wonder if he would be more willing to dig deep if he fought 2-3 times a year like everyone else. His path has made him a lot of money, but it's tough to not wonder.

Back