Is Gatheje vs Cowboy more deserving of the BMF belt?

Which fight is more deserving of the BMF belt

• Total voters
You're not wrong. With Cowboy it is more about his willingness to fight anyone and on short notice.

I can't help but wonder if he would be more willing to dig deep if he fought 2-3 times a year like everyone else. His path has made him a lot of money, but it's tough to not wonder.

he does fight often...definitely...but there are times, it just seems he quit. I also think frank mir is a huge quitter...that guy has quit so many times in fights, it's crazy...he always fades when the other guy gives him trouble...

Nahhhhh but if the ufc invents the 'murican brawler' belt on the other hand...

giphy.gif

Here is one half of that equation in a fight

Whose bad?

Exactly. JG vs Ferguson would be a different story

Cowboy owns the BMF Ranch, he is entitled to it.

Gaetheje maybe,

Cowgirl never

The winner of this fight is definitely the next contender. If tony wasnt next for the LW belt he should challenge very soon

Winner of gaethje vs cowboy and Diaz vs masvidal should fight for the undisputed bad motherfucker title

BMF isn't about skill or who's the best, it's about who's the toughest. Gaethje is a no brainer, and Cowboy has fought anybody and everybody for the past 10 years. He's has BMF as it gets.

We're really going down this road over a BMF belt:rolleyes:

Gaetheje maybe,

Cowgirl never
HA!!! I remeber Waliid coming into the UFC with Gracie hype and getting SMOKED....But yeah...Good times...I think that was before a lot of wrestlers got going but I might be mistaken...

I just gotta day that is a terrible picture for that meme.

They are looking and pointing up. As if a retard is flying in the air? In that case he is probably more bad ass than those goods on the ground staring at him.

Is the retard up on a water tower? Cuz the landscape doesn’t look hilly or mountainous and there aren’t any skyscrapers from the looks of it.
In that case how stupid are you to be watching a retard up on a water tower, likely to jump and land on you?

Plus dad looks uneducated as hell, plus he’s teaching his son to point and laugh at retards.

Gaethje and Cerrone have put on better shows in the last couple years so they are the real bmf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back