Crime Is Flynn Cohen to Prison? (SCO Thread v. 26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a major crime and more than enough to impeach, but the Senate will not go for it.

This is a major crime and more than enough to impeach, but the Senate will not go for it.
I don't know man. That bar is pretty high with the repubs. I mean it took consensual sex and the word 'is' for them to want to convict.

Trumpers defense will ultimately come down to we don’t give a shit if he broke any laws because he’s our guy.

I mean...that's been the defense for some time now. It just takes some very superficial pruning.

We've got a shutdown. I have no time for gossip

Its internal memos and emails from the tRUmp org .

Looks like Mueller has a fuck ton of emails that got turned over . We don't know who turned over what and from where but we can piece things together.

We know for example, Mueller has a ton of transition team emails, Gates turned over everything otherwise Gates would've been Manaforted awhile ago.

Cohen turned over a fuck ton of evidence .

Oh and then there's the tRUmp org financials dude who got immunity.

This is RICO 101 . The great thing about the internet is it's made lazy and dumb people more capable of criminal activity then they leave a massive paper trail . See Cohen.... Who the fuck keeps burner phones. They're called burner phones for a reason
K

Last interesting thing before bed. this report if true seems to be spelled out in a Mueller report on Cohen.

Isn't it sad how America went from shady exchanges of a briefcase in a car or parking garage to a Walmart bag and a boxing glove?

If you're gonna be corrupt, at least don't be so goddamn white trash about it. Least classy corrupt fucks ever!! Sad.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back