Crime Is Flynn Cohen to Prison? (SCO Thread v. 26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Cohen ....lol , his last tape bombshell was a nothing. This is a nothing too I bet, I can't wait until some of you mouth breathers drool over Chris Christie's book.
Its not just Cohen saying it. Reading is fundamental.

This is it!

Buzzfeed is gonna bring down the Prez? Lol.
The last part shows pure ignorance

Buzzfeed and BuzzFeed News are two separate entities with the latter having won a Pulitzer prize. Buzzfeed News offers solid reporting . Buzzfeed is trash

Yea Cohen ....lol , his last tape bombshell was a nothing. This is a nothing too I bet, I can't wait until some of you mouth breathers drool over Chris Christie's book.
Its internal memos and emails from the tRUmp org .

Looks like Mueller has a fuck ton of emails that got turned over . We don't know who turned over what and from where but we can piece things together.

We know for example, Mueller has a ton of transition team emails, Gates turned over everything otherwise Gates would've been Manaforted awhile ago.

Cohen turned over a fuck ton of evidence .

Oh and then there's the tRUmp org financials dude who got immunity.

This is RICO 101 . The great thing about the internet is it's made lazy and dumb people more capable of criminal activity then they leave a massive paper trail . See Cohen.... Who the fuck keeps burner phones. They're called burner phones for a reason

Like i said, This is it! A bombshell! The walls are closing in now!
Stickin it to the libs...
FuckYEA.jpg

Trumpers defense will ultimately come down to we don’t give a shit if he broke any laws because he’s our guy.

Trumpers defense will ultimately come down to we don’t give a shit if he broke any laws because he’s our guy.
Really it's always been that. See the thread I made with the hypothetical. tRUmpers just don't care . Never have .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back