Is Fight Pass super slooooooow for anyone else?

My FightPass is slow as fuck. Or maybe that's just Zulu in real speed.

It's definitely got some bugs to work out, but if you use it regularly it's worth it's weight in gold. 10 bucks a month for the majority of the best MMA fights in history is very reasonable in my eyes. Don't be afraid to use Google to find those fights that you know are on there but just don't come up using their search engine.

But that buffering shit makes me go sideways...

There have been serious issues with errors using chromecast that started 3 months ago. Video unavailable. Uninstalling FP on your phone and reinstalling helped. Along with resetting the chromecast. I still have a LCD from 2006, so no smart TV here. I refuse to buy a newer LED because the glossy screen acts as a mirror, and will reflect the wall of windows opposite of the TV. When I went to Best buy to look at TV's, this was the first thing I noticed. The newer 4k TV's require the non matte mirror glossy finished that suck balls. ok, so I went off subject. That is all

I never had a problem until a month or so again. Now when I stream on chromecast, it will stop working after 10 minutes or so. Not sure why.

mine sucks on roku also... Buffers a lot, sometimes have to hit back and then resume play to get it to work

has always worked fine for me. The search still sucks imo and i've had issue with chromecast in the last few months like others have mentioned, but I've had no issues wtaching vidoes.

Yeah its an extremely poor service, they announced Glory and K1 ages ago, so far they have uploaded one Glory event.

Drop outs, cant make a playlist, search function is horrible, zero help with problems, ppvs not uploaded for 30 days,

Does anyone know if the Glory main event cards will be uploaded after they air on ESPN?

That was less than a week ago...

I never had a problem until a month or so again. Now when I stream on chromecast, it will stop working after 10 minutes or so. Not sure why.
Yep, this is what happens to me. It can't even stream the lowest resolution well.

It's NOT my ISP.

I actually just re-newed it yesterday. Was a little slow earlier today but was fine last night & the previous time I had it.

Never had a problem with buffering, sometimes I have to find the fights through google instead of the search bar but that's the only problem I've ever had.

Yeah, I've never had any problem with slowness, but the search function in the fight library is terrible.

That was less than a week ago...

Uploading 1 event in 5 days just seems a little slow for a company who generated 600 million dollars in revenue last year, I guess my standards are a little high.

Uploading 1 event in 5 days just seems a little slow for a company who generated 600 million dollars in revenue last year, I guess my standards are a little high.

They have to edit that entire library.

Um yea.. plus the entire K1 library, Showtime kickboxing, and the Eddie Bravo invitational, and again it's been less than a week since they acquired them
They haven't uploaded any K1 so I figured they would do Glory bit by bit seeing how they did one event and then start on K1 and upload them bit by bit as they have other libraries.

Cutting up files and naming them would take about 5 minutes per event, probably less. Then replacing the walkout audio which is really simple (however the ufc sound engineers are terrible)

After announcing they would begin uploading events immediately I expected more than one event (which was up when they announced) but you seem mad that I would suggest it. What line of work are you in?

They haven't uploaded any K1 so I figured they would do Glory bit by bit seeing how they did one event and then start on K1 and upload them bit by bit as they have other libraries.

Cutting up files and naming them would take about 5 minutes per event, probably less. Then replacing the walkout audio which is really simple (however the ufc sound engineers are terrible)

After announcing they would begin uploading events immediately I expected more than one event (which was up when they announced) but you seem mad that I would suggest it. What line of work are you in?

No it doesn't, and they have to edit out all of the sponsors that aren't theirs, and how do I seem mad? Lol I've replied to all your posts respectfully and with facts. Are you mad?

No it doesn't, and they have to edit out all of the sponsors that aren't theirs, and how do I seem mad? Lol I've replied to all your posts respectfully and with facts. Are you mad?
Yeah it does, I have a degree in sound engineering man I have done this work plenty of times I am not just talking out of my ass. They are only cutting a file and saving it, using a SSD it would be fast as hell.

They didn't blur any sponsers on the one they uploaded, I don't think they will bother blurring out sponsers unless it was a UFC broadcast, but I might be wrong.

I am mad, not at you, at the lack of Glory I am able to watch. I wanted to watch a Petrosyan fight yesterday and I had to use youtube like a commoner.

Yeah it does, I have a degree in sound engineering man I have done this work plenty of times I am not just talking out of my ass. They are only cutting a file and saving it, using a SSD it would be fast as hell.

They didn't blur any sponsers on the one they uploaded, I don't think they will bother blurring out sponsers unless it was a UFC broadcast, but I might be wrong.

I am mad, not at you, at the lack of Glory I am able to watch. I wanted to watch a Petrosyan fight yesterday and I had to use youtube like a commoner.

You're assuming that they know exactly where to cut and edit on these files, and they typically edit out sponsor that are not theirs

Back